Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Sasha P - Bad Girl P - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sasha P - Bad Girl P (4193 Views)

NEW VIDEO Bad Girl – Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid / Video: Jesse Jagz Ft Wizkid – Bad Girl / Tonto Dike The Nollywood Bad Girl Is Now A Good Girl: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sasha P - Bad Girl P by PlayLover: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2012
Sasha P just dropped her Brand New Single -- Bad Girl P:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RobNCmZ-m3c via @PlayButtonLover

Currently releasing the debut collection for her clothing line EclecticBySasha on Sunday 19 August 2012, the multi talented artist presents a full version of the response naturally called “Bad Girl P” and we are excited to hear her killing it once again.

1 Like

Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by muchbeauty(f): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
I listened to this beat so many times by olu maintain. Sasha is cool tho.
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by Lilspicer(f): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Me-atcheww the song wack die she is one of the untalented bitches tryin to stay relevant in this industry wit her failed career lik ksb,kas,essence-and-^
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by Qteyi01(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
Sasha is a good singer and i love 2 listen to her music
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by MrNigeria2(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
this post is danced ;Dthis post is danced
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by ariyebaba(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
P for .............................. ?

smileysmileysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by Mcleo007(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lilspicer: Me-atcheww the song wack die she is one of the untalented bitches tryin to stay relevant in this industry wit her failed career lik ksb,kas,essence-and-^

You rant like you just got spanked on the ass ! cheesy Duede, leave the poor lady alone. She's been true to her hustle and trust me, the game needs top notch fighters like her. Sasha P rocks! Yes, she rocks!
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by Afam4eva(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mcleo007:

You rant like you just got spanked on the ass ! cheesy Duede, leave the poor lady alone. She's been true to her hustle and trust me, the game needs top notch fighters like her. Sasha P rocks! Yes, she rocks!
You didn't help her case by calling her a poor lady. As for me, i think Sasha opened the doors for a lot of female rappers because at some point she was the face of female rap in Nigeria. But right now, i kinda think other female rappers have left her behind, career wise.
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by killuminati(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
ariyebaba: P for .............................. ?

smileysmileysmiley
yusssp grin
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by tijehi(f): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
@ afam4eva
You didn't help her case by calling her a poor lady. As for me, i think Sasha opened the doors for a lot of female rappers because at some point she was the face of female rap in Nigeria. But right now, i kinda think other female rappers have left her behind, career wise.

Na wa for u.
See as your bad belle dey smell like pu
abeg free her.
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by pyyxxaro: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
the multi talented artist

multi talented INDEED ........... shocked tongue undecided
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by NovusHomo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
Sasha, nice name. Does anyone know its origin?
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by Kolade9(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
Who's sasha? I've neva felt any of her song...mscheeew,bring me Eva Alordiah jare. And i hope dis song isn't a remix of LOS's bad guy p
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by ezme(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Kolade9: Who's sasha? I've neva felt any of her song...mscheeew,bring me Eva Alordiah jare. And i hope dis song isn't a remix of LOS's bad guy p
It actually is......
Re: Sasha P - Bad Girl P by dont8(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
I agree with you that she's been left behind career wise but that is due to her being a professional fashion designer and she has faced it squarely and which ofcourse is the birth of her label ECLECTIC BY SASHA.
Back then, she was the only female rapper after Queen Change in the music industry
and the only female rapper in Eldee's Tribes record, congrats to her.
afam4eva:

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Appears In Brazil / VIDEO: Nigerian Students In Gay-styled Dance Battle / PHOTOS: Celebrities And Their Animal Looklike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.