Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

www.hostlinker.com is Best Nigeria Web Hosting Of 2012 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / www.hostlinker.com is Best Nigeria Web Hosting Of 2012 (816 Views)

12-hottest-new-startups-of-2012 Culled From Tech Loy / Davido, Victor Moses, Jamb, boko Haram, Most Searched of 2012 / The Best Blogging Topics Of 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

www.hostlinker.com is Best Nigeria Web Hosting Of 2012 by chidi500(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2012
HOSTLIKER IS best Nigeria web hosting in 2012

Hostlinker is an on-line solution company based in Nigeria, Incoorperated in 14th March, 2002. Since then, we have been growing in both strength and capacity in efficient service delivery.

We are into a lot of online solutions including Web designing, Software developement, web hosting, web re-seller and domain name registration.

Hostlinker understands the financial limitations of small businesses and the need to have an online presence in order to succeed in business today. We understand because we are proud to be a small business here to serve the needs of other small businesses!!
We also ensure our client of a 35 Day money back guarantee in a situation where he/she is not satisfy with our service delivery. This prove our efficiency in delivery quality services to our clients.

RESELLER
If you are looking for Web space Reseller package, then you are at the right place. Resellers can enjoy the benefit of such technologies by using packages from our multiplatform reseller packages category. Just not that, for the first time in global hosting market Host Linker also implemented the multilevel reseller concept, where a reseller can utilize the facility of giving the privilege of reseller status to their clients.

Our Web space reseller category includes Unlimited Domain Hosting Reseller Package. This Reseller package would allow you to host unlimited domains with Unlimited Web space and Unlimited Bandwidth. Apart from that we have the Domain Reseller Package, in which one can buy .name, .net, .info, .Asia, .biz, .com, etc at low price and enjoy better discounts.All our reseller packages are excellent and unique. You can browse through to find out more information, and then choose the reseller package that is best suitable for your needs.

Re: www.hostlinker.com is Best Nigeria Web Hosting Of 2012 by blater500(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2012
can you help me to design e-commerce website like alibaba?please contact me with 08030049824
Re: www.hostlinker.com is Best Nigeria Web Hosting Of 2012 by rufaai(m): 5:41am On Aug 16, 2012
chidi500: HOSTLIKER IS best Nigeria web hosting in 2012

Hostlinker is an on-line solution company based in Nigeria, Incoorperated in 14th March, 2002. Since then, we have been growing in both strength and capacity in efficient service delivery.

We are into a lot of online solutions including Web designing, Software developement, web hosting, web re-seller and domain name registration.

Hostlinker understands the financial limitations of small businesses and the need to have an online presence in order to succeed in business today. We understand because we are proud to be a small business here to serve the needs of other small businesses!!

Who awarded you the BEST host of 2012? I noticed you've been spamming everywhere hostlinker undecided

Take it easy Mr. I have a webhosting company too (reseller) and I have to persuide people to buy from me.
Re: www.hostlinker.com is Best Nigeria Web Hosting Of 2012 by easyresearch(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
please leave www.hostlinker.com alone.i have been using hostlinker since my formal hosting provider constantly distracting my online present.after transfering my website to their server i notice that there server is secure and reliable in services delivery.you can view some of the domains i hosted through their server
1 christiancompassionatehome.org
2 segassociates.com
3 dejoepress.com
4 easyresearch.info
5 getinsightgetinspired.com
6 konnetme.com
and many more site.
some of web hosting provider do not know much about web hosting,some are into it because they see it as a lucrative business.while i prefer www.hostllinker.com than other web hosting provider is because
1 they have 24 hours customer support
2 they give quality advice to their customer
3 they are secure and reliable
4 35 days money back gurantee
5 it is a reputable software designing firm.

www.hostlinker.com merit best Nigeria web hosting of 2012
Re: www.hostlinker.com is Best Nigeria Web Hosting Of 2012 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
What is the cost of your starter plan and is free SSL included. How many websites are you currently hosting?
Re: www.hostlinker.com is Best Nigeria Web Hosting Of 2012 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
chidi500:
HOSTLIKER IS best Nigeria web hosting in 2012

We also ensure our client of a 35 Day money back guarantee in a situation where he/she is not satisfy with our service delivery. This prove our efficiency in delivery quality services to our clients.

RESELLER
If you are looking for Web space Reseller package, then you are at the right place. Resellers can enjoy the benefit of such technologies by using packages from our multiplatform reseller packages category. Just not that, for the first time in global hosting market Host Linker also implemented the multilevel reseller concept, where a reseller can utilize the facility of giving the privilege of reseller status to their clients.

Our Web space reseller category includes Unlimited Domain Hosting Reseller Package. This Reseller package would allow you to host unlimited domains with Unlimited Web space and Unlimited Bandwidth. Apart from that we have the Domain Reseller Package, in which one can buy .name, .net, .info, .Asia, .biz, .com, etc at low price and enjoy better discounts.All our reseller packages are excellent and unique. You can browse through to find out more information, and then choose the reseller package that is best suitable for your needs.

Cost?

(1) (Reply)

Crack Codes And Network Provider Cheats Posts Should Not Be Allowed On NL! / Lucrative Offer For Bloggers With A Decent Audience / Project done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.