Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Divorce - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Divorce (807 Views)

The Divorce / A Simple Spelling Mistake That Caused A Divorce!!!! / Shocker!ini Edo In A Divorce Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Divorce by Vickiweezy(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2012
A man and his wife were in court for divorce, the problem is who gets the custody of the child. The Wife Jumps up
and says,''your honor, I brought the child into this world in pains and labour, he should be in my custody.''
The Judge turns to the husband and asked what he had to say. The Man then said calmly,''Your honor, I would like to ask a question, if U put ur ATM card into an ATM machine and cash comes out, whose cash
is it?...The Machine OR Urs?''
Abeg who suppose collect the pikin? Your Comment peeps..
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Divorce by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
Na d man na win am!
Re: The Divorce by realsammie(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
so wetin dis one teach us so wetin dis one teach us

(1) (Reply)

Mum? / Answer / Marriage Vow YOU Must Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.