Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

A Foreigner Wishes To Holiday In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Foreigner Wishes To Holiday In Nigeria (1318 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Foreigner Wishes To Holiday In Nigeria by ayomifull(f): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2012
Hi all
I just spoke with a friend’s friend this morning, he is planning to holiday in Nigeria, he said he heard it’s a very beautiful place (I have no idea how with all the stories) and wants me to recommend the best part of the country to stay, best time to go, things to do and places to see. He is Irish and will be travelling alone.
With the recent happenings in the country I got a bit confused about where to recommend and that is why I am here asking for opinion.
Thanks in advance.
Re: A Foreigner Wishes To Holiday In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2012
1. Lagos 2. Abuja 3. Port Harcourt
Re: A Foreigner Wishes To Holiday In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2012
He mosdef woulda heard all the horrible stories about the country but chooses to see the beauty in Nigeria, do same and show him how blessed the country truly is, despite all.

There are wonderful and captivating places to see in Lagos, Cross Rivers, Osun, Ondo, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states. Start with the beaches in Lagos: Olmeca beach & resort; Hermitage resort; whispering palms; Elegushi; Oniru; so many more. There's also boat cruise, recreation centres (VGC, Ikoyi, Ikeja, so much more), numerous relaxation spots on the Island, lounges and clubs/bars.

I really can't exhaust the list. There are historical places as well.

There are numerous places you can take him to throughout his visit.....trust me wink
Re: A Foreigner Wishes To Holiday In Nigeria by Talk2naija(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
do u knw anything abt how to get a nigeria visa
Re: A Foreigner Wishes To Holiday In Nigeria by ayomifull(f): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
Iamurfantasy: He mosdef woulda heard all the horrible stories about the country but chooses to see the beauty in Nigeria, do same and show him how blessed the country truly is, despite all.

There are wonderful and captivating places to see in Lagos, Cross Rivers, Osun, Ondo, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states. Start with the beaches in Lagos: Olmeca beach & resort; Hermitage resort; whispering palms; Elegushi; Oniru; so many more. There's also boat cruise, recreation centres (VGC, Ikoyi, Ikeja, so much more), numerous relaxation spots on the Island, lounges and clubs/bars.

I really can't exhaust the list. There are historical places as well.

There are numerous places you can take him to throughout his visit.....trust me wink

thanks a mill, yeah i remember Whispering Palms spent a few days there some years ago and it was beautiful.
Re: A Foreigner Wishes To Holiday In Nigeria by ayomifull(f): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
Talk2naija: do u knw anything abt how to get a nigeria visa

Apply at the Nigerian Embassy i suppose. From what country?
Re: A Foreigner Wishes To Holiday In Nigeria by Talk2naija(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
Netherlands

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get A Road Transport From Lagos To Cameroun? / Photos: See The Big Snake That I Saw When Coming Back From Lectures Today / Travellers Scramble For Cheap FX At Travelex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.