Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Teamviewer -your Experience - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Teamviewer -your Experience (1855 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teamviewer -your Experience by miteolu(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
I started team viewer few days ago. But I have a lot of questions to answer myself on the platform. Can anyone share his/her experience on TeamViewer.
Re: Teamviewer -your Experience by ohios(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
miteolu: I started team viewer few days ago. But I have a lot of questions to answer myself on the platform. Can anyone share his/her experience on TeamViewer.

I use Teamviewer regularly to aid friends and family when they run into problems they cannot solve on their own. If they have a good internet connection and Teamviwer installed, am able to go into their system over the internet and sort out the issues on ground. It works...What are your questions?
Re: Teamviewer -your Experience by Ebenezerk2: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
a lot of works have been done on my laptop thru a brother from uk, it is superp
Re: Teamviewer -your Experience by jamshadhashmi: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
thanks here is updated crack and latest patch is here

Teamviewer 11 Crack
Re: Teamviewer -your Experience by y4code(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
do I have to add other people username before I can operate their PC from mine?
Re: Teamviewer -your Experience by y4code(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
how do I control other people PC from mine
Re: Teamviewer -your Experience by Lexusgs430: 2:50am On Mar 08, 2016
y4code:
how do I control other people PC from mine

Your computer must have teamviewer installed, likewise their computer.
Both users sign unto teamviewer and they give you the displayed code, which you insert into the blank box on your teamviewer page.
NB : Both computers must be online at the same time and have a fairly good connection. Connection last 15 minutes, but you could keep signing back in
Re: Teamviewer -your Experience by ptoall1000: 3:27am On Mar 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Your computer must have teamviewer installed, likewise their computer.
Both users sign unto teamviewer and they give you the displayed code, which you insert into the blank box on your teamviewer page.
NB : Both computers must be online at the same time and have a fairly good connection. Connection last 15 minutes, but you could keep signing back in
What do you mean connection last 15 mins. Mine is perpetually connected until I disconnect. Great application.
Re: Teamviewer -your Experience by Lexusgs430: 4:17am On Mar 08, 2016
ptoall1000:

What do you mean connection last 15 mins. Mine is perpetually connected until I disconnect. Great application.

If you have pro or cracked version, yes. Some of us still use trial version.

(1) (Reply)

Which Moderm Is Better Swift, Smile Or Spectranet. / Hp Elitebook 8570p Corei5 And Core I7 / Help My System Is Not Displaying 32 Color Bit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.