Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! (2127 Views)

Random And Interesting Travel Facts World's Travellers Probably Dont Know. / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by stick2clem(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2007
I want people to advice me,support me with the opinions and address me very well, Im thinking of getting a New zealand visa,, i heard they dislike Blacks alot in Newzealand & Australian, and im scared of UK, alot of shit going on there, is hard to make it there, Yankee and Canada are doing there thing, making it so hard to get there Visa, so where wud i go now, please put me through, Im thinking may be trinidad and tobago,barbados, but there economic aint good as im looking at it!!. what will i do??
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by babasin(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2007
whats purpose of your travel? this would determine advice.
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by stick2clem(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2007
wow, !!! what else im i looking for, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ dats it, Asian coutry they scare me, I cant just get a visa and travel, I need to plan ahead, i dont wanna Jan then suffer for there, thats why i want you to put me through sir!! Thanks.
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by DisGuy: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2007
you are looking for $$$$$$$$$$$$$ rite?

Go to Zimbabwe or Jamaica, they spend $$$$$$ there grin
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by stick2clem(m): 2:38am On Dec 24, 2007
Dis guy, this aint laughing matter oh!!, I will rather die for 9ja here than going to zimbabwe, U even mention Jamaica Ha.!! na wao u, Jamaica people no get future now, They are talented in singing and dancing, I dnt have that talent, and i cant carry cocaine with dred locks for head, Omo bone those coutry, Yarn me better please, !!
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by DisGuy: 3:02am On Dec 24, 2007
travel to Abuja or Port Harcourt/Calabar
you don't need a visa
very little racism/tribalism
nice tourist attractions
nice business environment too grin
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by darkroll(m): 4:48am On Dec 24, 2007
go heaven, u dont need visa to go there , just eat rat poison .

i swear to you , u wont suffer , and u will spend heavenly dollar (wow) . send me some dollars when u get dre ooooooooooooo
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by Arnold1(m): 5:07am On Dec 24, 2007
darkroll:

go heaven, u don't need visa to go there , just eat rat poison .

i swear to you , u wont suffer , and u will spend heavenly dollar (wow) . send me some dollars when u get dre ooooooooooooo

hehe, craazy dude grin
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by stick2clem(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2007
egbon darkroll, I'll like us to go to heaven together oh, i cant send u any dollar, is better u come with me oh!!, meet me at third mainland bridge, thats the easiest way for us to go, it wont cost us penny smiley
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by ThugLife1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2007
stick2clem:

egbon darkroll, I'll like us to go to heaven together oh, i can't send u any dollar, is better u come with me oh!!, meet me at third mainland bridge, thats the easiest way for us to go, it wont cost us penny smiley
It will will cost transport fare
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by stick2clem(m): 1:48am On Dec 25, 2007
he be like say u one go with us, come along then, the money never too much for me to bare, meet us ontop bridge gan gan, Merry Xmas.
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by darkroll(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2007
stick2clem:

egbon darkroll, I'll like us to go to heaven together oh, i can't send u any dollar, is better u come with me oh!!, meet me at third mainland bridge, thats the easiest way for us to go, it wont cost us penny smiley
o boy , its you that want to travel , for me i am ok where i am , u dont need to go far to third mainland bridge , get a rope and hang your self.

u dnt need to spend on airfare , or go thru immigration, put some cocaine in ur pocket , so u can sell to all those guys in heaven or hell , where ever u go
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by Blackcat(f): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2007
why will you travel to where the hate blacks. Travel to a country where lots of blacks reside. You don ever see oyinbo travel anyhow for Africa na only Egypt , South Africa and some parts of North Africa them de full almost pass de citizen self before them use racism kill them if dem step leg for where Black Africans full.
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by babasin(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2007
WHAT I KNOW IS THESE:
1.YOU CAN GET YOUR VISA WITH JUST #50,000 WITHIN 12 WORKING DAY AFTER YOUR PAYMENT.3 MONTH VISA, AND YOU RENEW IT LATER OVER THERE.
2. LIVE AND WORK IN VIETNAM
3.FOOTBALL OPPORTUNITY THAT CAN FETCH YOU ATLEAST $12000 IN A MONTH
4. TEACHING JOB THAT CAN FETCH YOU UPTO $4,000 IN A MONTH.
5.IMPORT LAPTOP, WEARS,TILES, RICE, AND ELECTRONICS FROM VIETNAM
6. EXPORT CASHEW NUT, SESAME SEED , E.T.C TO VIETNAM
7.WOO VIETNAMESE INVESTOR TO NIGERIA AND BE A DIRECTOR IN SAME COMPANY
8.MARKET VIETNAMESE PRODUCTS
WHY DONT YOU CALL ME NOW, STOP LOOKING FOR JOB, YOU CAN NOT BE RICH BY WORKING FOR ANOTHER MAN WHO PAY YOU STILL PEN.EMPOWER YOUR SELF NOW,
CALL 08032429320, nigeriavietnambusinessclub@yahoo.com

stop deceiving young minds on this forum. ASIANS are openly racist.

There is no GOLD anywhere for BLACK people to pick.

They will end-up in DRUGS, PRISON or get hanged.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by niceuzor: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2007
@poster
Please Travel To LIBERIA. cheesy
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by stick2clem(m): 2:36am On Dec 30, 2007
If your time done come, go vietnam go hussle, My guyz way get better thing to talk abeg yarm me, if u one advertise vietnam stupid visa, i get there site, no be u go tell, but thats not where i wanna go anywhere, i wud rather go Trinidad and tobago, dan going to asian coutry, way them hate blacks, abeg bone.
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by wendymanda: 2:48am On Dec 30, 2007
Who ever said that Asians are openly racist thank you for admitting that fact very few people will ever accept it. Its better to go to Australia where they are racist but they are atleast a 1st world country instead of Vietnam where everyone there is trying to leave.
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by murder: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2007
my guy,why are u travelling is it not to make money?good.
i will give u a good advice, for free.i will pay ur transport fare to my village.i can hire u to work in my fathers farm.there is enough for u to eat and drink.
u will have lots of women to enjoy with.u dont need to spend any money rather u will be getting more money and more women.
what do u think.
its a good deal
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by stick2clem(m): 1:56am On Jan 02, 2008
if ur old man need a house hold.why cant u take ur brother to help him with his dyperse n other stinky job, u dey craze.
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by darkroll(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2008
stick2clem:

if your old man need a house hold.why can't u take your brother to help him with his dyperse n other stinky job, u dey craze.
O boy u are the confuse one , u dont know where to go to . every one has given u advise on where to go and wht to do

Kindly choose one of the advise please. go to heaven or go to murder's father village and help him on the farm .

or just jump into the ocean and start living with the fish , u can help the mermaids wash thier tail and they will pay u in dollars .
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by tishat(f): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2008
Hey guys, this guy is really in need of some advice that will direct his footsteps,so give it to him or disregard the post.
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by darkroll(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2008
everyone hs given this guy advise , he has not choosed any .

the best place for this guy to go is under the water
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by smile4kenn(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2008
i cant stop laughing grin grin grin i trust nairalanders,

@poster

travel to cotonou, or mali or chad or u can even go o kenya n join them loot things in the on going genocide fight shocked cool
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by vanesa(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2008
@ darkroll

stop the rootlessness you know that in Seychelles you are just a plate washer.The poster is asking for an advice and if you don't have a reasonable advice for him why don't you shove it

@ poster
It depends on how much you have and your level of education or the talent you have
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by darkroll(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2008
vanesa:

@ darkroll

stop the rootlessness you know that in Seychelles you are just a plate washer.The poster is asking for an advice and if you don't have a reasonable advice for him why don't you shove it

@ poster
It depends on how much you have and your level of education or the talent you have

Vanessa, what is wrong there if i am a plate washer , at least i earn money that could feed you for the rest of your life.

cant u see poster is a confuse person like you. You both should go and live under the water and brush whale teeth grin
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by vanesa(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2008
Well it seems that u like been under water cz u are guiding people there .In this case u should go there first n start a life , then we may come to visit u tongue
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by anusule(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2008
go to Antarctica
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by ifyalways(f): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
sunyprofit:

WHAT I KNOW IS THESE:
1.YOU CAN GET YOUR VISA WITH JUST #50,000 WITHIN 12 WORKING DAY AFTER YOUR PAYMENT.3 MONTH VISA, AND YOU RENEW IT LATER OVER THERE.
2. LIVE AND WORK IN VIETNAM
3.FOOTBALL OPPORTUNITY THAT CAN FETCH YOU ATLEAST $12000 IN A MONTH
4. TEACHING JOB THAT CAN FETCH YOU UPTO $4,000 IN A MONTH.
5.IMPORT LAPTOP, WEARS,TILES, RICE, AND ELECTRONICS FROM VIETNAM
6. EXPORT CASHEW NUT, SESAME SEED , E.T.C TO VIETNAM
7.WOO VIETNAMESE INVESTOR TO NIGERIA AND BE A DIRECTOR IN SAME COMPANY
8.MARKET VIETNAMESE PRODUCTS
WHY DONT YOU CALL ME NOW, STOP LOOKING FOR JOB, YOU CAN NOT BE RICH BY WORKING FOR ANOTHER MAN WHO PAY YOU STILL PEN.EMPOWER YOUR SELF NOW,
CALL 08032429320, nigeriavietnambusinessclub@yahoo.com

SCAM,SCAM,SCAM.
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by darkroll(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2008
I recommend under water for confuse people cheesy
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by marjson(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2008
HELLO PAL,WHY DONT YOU TRY AUSTRIA OR IRELAND, I THINK YOU WILLENJOY THE PLACE, shocked
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by tipsy289(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2008
this guy this one you dont know where to go but u sha want to hustle out of nigeria.what happend to Englandor South Africa or Australia gan?i cant tell you about any visa procedures cos me i dnt even know much.canada is good,i'm there sha, consider it too
Re: I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2008
grin grin grin @POSTER Why not come to Niger Republic its a good place afterall its tag abroad abi, come its good cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Deal With Libya? / 10 Worst Cities In The World For Pickpocketing / Fastest Way To Move To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.