Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

PSquare - Alingo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / PSquare - Alingo (15356 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! (2) (3) (4)

PSquare - Alingo by otexbaba(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2012

New joint from Psquare titled - Alingo leaked online few minutes ago. certified club banger.

Download Here

Listen Here
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
Sounds like something Timaya would do. Reminiscent of his "Shake Your Bum".

It's alright.
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
Nt bad bt nt d best
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Caseless: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2012
Dis is anoda reason why i dont want biafra 2 com into existence.Cant imagin my most admired playr,kanu, or tink of Rochas,nnamani and P-square as former compatriots.Dese ar igbo men i cant let go of. Mod front page,plss..so dat NLERS can begin 2 alingo.

Re: PSquare - Alingo by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2012
^^ Lmao.
Re: PSquare - Alingo by mikuz(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2012
ogugua88: Sounds like something Timaya would do. Reminiscent of his "Shake Your Bum".

It's alright.
Thank God say I no download am. I almost hit that link.
Re: PSquare - Alingo by mikuz(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2012
Mumu psqua cheesy
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Amorrow50: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2012
Not bad sha.I appreciate.
Re: PSquare - Alingo by BashMe1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
The verses sounded a bit like Timaya's in "Shake Ur Bumbum"....
Re: PSquare - Alingo by alaoeri: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
So psquare self can copy person song, hope timaya no sue them. Anyway originality lacking in the song.
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Leaked my @$$. It was intentionally released.
Anyway wahts the meaning of 'Alingo' ?

Re: PSquare - Alingo by Kockane(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
mikuz:
Thank God say I no download am. I almost hit that link.

Get a mind of ur own dude. angry
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Dubemkelly(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
An undiluted replica of 'Shake yhu bum bum' By Timaya...9ja music industry is competition of COPYING...Inspiration has lost its way...They all claimed dt dey 'used 2 be in a church choir' #SMH#
Re: PSquare - Alingo by megxo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Babzilla: Leaked my @$$. It was intentionally released.
Anyway wahts the meaning of 'Alingo' ?
DE WANNA CREATE DIA OWN DANCE STEP....DEM WAN NAME ALINGO...gringringringringringrin
Re: PSquare - Alingo by cyril83(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nigerian musician are fading off gradually....psquare copy cat..diz's remix of shake ur bum bum
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
caseless: Dis is anoda reason why i dont want biafra 2 com into existence.Cant imagin my most admired playr,kanu, or tink of Rochas,nnamani and P-square as former compatriots.Dese ar igbo men i cant let go of. Mod front page,plss..so dat NLERS can begin 2 alingo.
i like ur comment.shows u ar nt an ethnic bigot. I guess u ar nt yoruba.correct me if am wrong

Re: PSquare - Alingo by lightheart(m): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
Psquare just insulted there standard with this one abeg.

As e b say every song now has to be 'etighi-danceable'

Re: PSquare - Alingo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
They be making their money u be busy hating and screaming illuminati undecided

Re: PSquare - Alingo by texazzpete(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
binger: i like ur comment.shows u ar nt an ethnic bigot. I guess u ar nt yoruba.correct me if am wrong

Your comment just showed that YOU are an ethnic bigot!
Re: PSquare - Alingo by dulaman: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
I thought they just buried there mother last week?

Re: PSquare - Alingo by robinhoodd2(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
It's more like tiwa salvage oma ga. In d solar plexus album. Look it up
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
dulaman: I thought they just buried there mother last week?
so?
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
megxo: DE WANNA CREATE DIA OWN DANCE STEP....DEM WAN NAME ALINGO...gringringringringringrin

I see. Im waiting for someone to tell me that Alingo is a tribute to Illuminati
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Lexusgs430: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
dulaman: I thought they just buried there mother last week?

Life continues...............
Re: PSquare - Alingo by nosagold(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
I thot they juz burried their mum last week?

Re: PSquare - Alingo by Adanyebe(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
ogugua88: Sounds like something Timaya would do. Reminiscent of his "Shake Your Bum".

It's alright.
Dat's my problem with these dudes, They find it hard to think Outsyd the Box when it comes to making their own hit songs...

I am not trying to hate on them, but its just true Say...

No wonder 2baba keeps topping the chart
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
Adanyebe:
Dat's my problem with these dudes, They find it hard to think Outsyd the Box when it comes to making their own hit songs...

I am not trying to hate on them, but its just true Say.

thats because they have a large bone-headed fanbase who are more impressed with how much they rake in than in enjoying real good music.

Re: PSquare - Alingo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
Adanyebe:

I am not trying to hate on them, but its just true Say...

and ure assessing their all time performance with this single track! U are hating!!!!

Re: PSquare - Alingo by ANYPEN(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
That song is a wack!

These people will just wake up, spit out meaningless word & rush to the studio to cook rubbish because they think Nigerians will dance to anything. What's wrong with thinking & being creative with the situation on ground to give nice tunes.

A sweet melody about mother's love would have put them up there considering the fact that they just lost thier's.
You lost your mum & the next thing you start dancing is Alingo? Alingo ko Boy Alinko ni!

Sometimes these our so called superstars just show their level of stupidi*ty. SMH.

Re: PSquare - Alingo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Adanyebe(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
hornipipe: and ure assessing their all time performance with this single track! U are hating!!!!

LOL... Just try and listing to their instrumentals and past performances and try to relate it to this ALINGO shit... You'll know for sure its just a steal From others Hit from Likes of Usher, black-face etc and the list goes on and on
Re: PSquare - Alingo by Adanyebe(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
hornipipe: and ure assessing their all time performance with this single track! U are hating!!!!

LOL... Just try and listing to their instrumentals and past performances and try to relate it to this ALINGO shit with Timaya's SHAKE UR BUM BUM... You'll know for sure its just a steal From others Hit from Likes of Usher, black-face etc and the list goes on and on

Shatta Wale – Timaya (timaya Diss) [audio] / D'banj's Upcoming Album KingDonCome Out On 25th Of August. See Tracklist / Download Frank Edwards Songs -63 Songs Available