Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? (1027 Views)

Download The Final Release Of The Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Core Here / The Microsoft Surface 3 Vs The Surface Pro 3 / How To Install The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Acidosis(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
° MS-Word

° MS- Excel

° MS- PowerPoint

° MS- Access.

I'm working on the possibility of an online training (MS Packages Only). . it appears the only thing some use their system for is surfing & browsing.
I once met a guy claiming yahoo but couldn't highlight a sentence.

Please lets hear your.. .or do you think you know all?
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Caracta(f): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
I'm a pro in Word and Excel. Still learning Powerpoint and Access.
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by ositadima1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Caracta u are a pro in excel? hmm, Ok oo, i spend 8 hours sorting, formatting and writing equations to process info. I luv excel, i can vartually pull any stunt with it. Only dat it has a way of messing with someones head when u find out dat ur beautiful equation fails. Yesterday i was looking for a whole 52 km of cable length, it took me more than an hour of filtering to figure out what happened to it.
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Caracta(f): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
@ositadima, you are right. Excel can make one feel stupid. Lol. Sometimes, it makes me feel dumb and confused. Nevertheless, i enjoy it and strive to get better each day. I laugh at my mistakes and confidently call myself a pro (to encourage myself). Lol
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by ositadima1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
what do u usually do with it?
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Caracta(f): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
I'm an accountant and mathematician. Moreover, i worked with a computer center after school, and i had to prepare financial statements using Excel, for customers.
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by ositadima1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dats cool, I work with an engineering firm, and one of my duties is to keep track of cables and other stuff. Excel is a quite handy tool. I would like to go into d prugramming aspect too, when i have time.With VBA u can automate a lot of steps, like saving time with routine tasks
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Caracta(f): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
ositadima1: Dats cool, I work with an engineering firm, and one of my duties is to keep track of cables and other stuff. Excel is a quite handy tool. I would like to go into d prugramming aspect too, when i have time.With VBA u can automate a lot of steps, like saving time with routine tasks
Nice. Technology has made things simple, easier and neat. I really need to learn some accounting and regression packages too.
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Caracta(f): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
ositadima1: Dats cool, I work with an engineering firm, and one of my duties is to keep track of cables and other stuff. Excel is a quite handy tool. I would like to go into d prugramming aspect too, when i have time.With VBA u can automate a lot of steps, like saving time with routine tasks
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by ositadima1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
ok, was talkng about excel dough, u can write programs in ur excel sheets dat will automate tasks using VBA, a special programing language for excel and othe microsoft package
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Acidosis(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
oh . . I arrived late. . been working out somethings on powerpoint for a seminar to be presented nextweek.

I love excel but I work best on word and powerpoint/.

I see you guys are experts. .hope we'll learn from one another.
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
Caracta: I'm a pro in Word and Excel. Still learning Powerpoint and Access.

You're such a genius! But don't you think powerpoint is easier?
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Acidosis(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
ositadima1: Caracta u are a pro in excel? hmm, Ok oo, i spend 8 hours sorting, formatting and writing equations to process info. I luv excel, i can vartually pull any stunt with it. Only dat it has a way of messing with someones head when u find out dat ur beautiful equation fails. Yesterday i was looking for a whole 52 km of cable length, it took me more than an hour of filtering to figure out what happened to it.

You must be a prof then
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Caracta(f): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
ositadima1: ok, was talkng about excel dough, u can write programs in ur excel sheets dat will automate tasks using VBA, a special programing language for excel and othe microsoft package
Yeah, i know VBA- Visual Basic Applications. One of these days, i'll turn my excel inside out. I want to learn more and solve some difficult problems.
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Caracta(f): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
Acidosis:

You're such a genius! But don't you think powerpoint is easier?
Lol. Abeg o
Somebody told me recently too that powerpoint is easier. I just tire for the thing o.
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Acidosis(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
^ ^ ehya.. but you really do not need much time to get the basics of powerp, just take your time and you'll see the magic. I spent 1 day learning powerp...and I was able to make perfect slides after trying some samples over and . .over again.
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by 193: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2012
undecided
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Caracta(f): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2012
Acidosis: ^ ^ ehya.. but you really do not need much time to get the basics of powerp, just take your time and you'll see the magic. I spent 1 day learning powerp...and I was able to make perfect slides after trying some samples over and . .over again.
ok. I'll try it again. Thanx. What about access?
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Acidosis(m): 3:55am On Aug 17, 2012
190*:
undecided
undecided ?
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Acidosis(m): 3:58am On Aug 17, 2012
Caracta:
ok. I'll try it again. Thanx. What about access?

I don't know much about access. . . I'll really need someone to teach me that ..
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by ositadima1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
he is checking on one of his numerous gals angry
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Caracta(f): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
ositadima1: he is checking on one of his numerous gals angry
Who?
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Acidosis(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
ositadima1: he is checking on one of his numerous gals angry
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by ositadima1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
I use for dummies, a series of books dat treats various subjects, as a reference. The ones on excel and word are pritty good, and funny, well to ease things. I can give u links or better still go to 4shared and search ''for dummies excel'' same for word. The books are cool.
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by bloglover(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
If u cant make cartoon characters in motion using powerpoint then all u know is d fundamentals of powerpoint
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Acidosis(m): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2012
bloglover: If u cant make cartoon characters in motion using powerpoint then all u know is d fundamentals of powerpoint

tell me more please
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by bloglover(m): 4:12am On Aug 19, 2012
Basically it doesnt realy mean creating new ones per say but making use of d ones in d template and then putting dem in motion.
Re: Which Of The Microsoft Packages Do You Know Best? by Acidosis(m): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2012
bloglover: Basically it doesnt realy mean creating new ones per say but making use of d ones in d template and then putting dem in motion.
its only possible with 2007 & 2010. isn't it?

(1) (Reply)

Just Arrived! Very Neat Uk Used Acer Mini Laptop-27k / Quotation For Wireless Internet Connection / Is It Possible To Recover Stolen Laptops?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.