Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape (1245 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape by akeemagali(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2007
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO BE RAPED?
FOOLISH QUESTION? I DOUBT IT, LETS START TO DISCUSS!!!
Re: Rape by stranger26(f): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2007
yeah it's possible, he can be raped by another man and forced to have anal intercourse. There are cases of that happening.
Re: Rape by akeemagali(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2007
thanks stranger!!!!!
THAT BRINGS ANOTHER QUESTION.
CAN A MAN BE RAPED BY A WOMAN?
Re: Rape by iice(f): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2007
yes
Re: Rape by uspry1(f): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2007
Go look existing thread at below:

Can a Woman Rape a Man?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2564.0.html

For my answer, yes a woman can rape a man who is wimpy or weak or freaky scared!!!
Re: Rape by di4real(f): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2007
yes of course!do you want to be raped?is that your funtasy!dream on dreamer!
Re: Rape by akeemagali(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2007
its not my fantasy!!!!
i was just imagining what rape means and comparing a woman being raped by man with the reverse situation.
I believe a man must be ready for sex before raping him can be successful.
Will he be raped without erection?
Re: Rape by ndumart: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2007
Stories abound of countless men that have been raped. Mind u rape ie having carnal knowledge of someone forcefully. A girl can rape a guy if she can overpower him or if she drugs him, thereby making him unable to resist the act.
Re: Rape by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2007
ndumart:

Stories abound of countless men that have been raped. Mind u rape ie having carnal knowledge of someone forcefully. A girl can rape a guy if she can overpower him or if she drugs him, thereby making him unable to resist the act.

I disagree. The man would need to have an erection to be raped by a woman! If he's "freaky scared", as Uspry1 says, how would an erection be possible?

Unless he wanted it too, and was "playing hard to get", it makes no sense. Can a man fake an erection?

I'd say not.
Re: Rape by ndumart: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2007
Ever heard of aphrodisiacs?
If u visit a guy and he spices ur drink with aphrodisiac and u get turned on and he goes ahead and sleep with u.what do we call that?

U dont have to be in the mood, the drugs turn u on.

On the part of the guy, he is turned on and he automatically has an erection. Or he could be weak and the girl works on him, a good Mouth Gig will make anyone have an erection.

The bottomline remains that u were "forced" into the act.
Re: Rape by uspry1(f): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2007
@Siena

Have you seen the movie called "Norbet" portrayed by Eddie Murphy? This is the example.

It happens in South Africa media, it spreads police reports increasing about more men who had raped by women where South Africa police were laughing not believe what victimized men reported but realized this is serious matter to investigate. Next Ghana also happen the same stories.

Also from my secondary school for the deaf (residential school or board school) experience, the bossy girl expelled school on the ground of raping a freaky scared quiet boy to have sex. But that boy told his horrific details very public that everyone in entire school heard. Because that boy is mental retarded. That is serious consequence of school expulsion in the USA.

It happens to every mentally-challenge people on sexual abuse that is against the law in the USA.
Re: Rape by olulu(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2007
i actually heard an unconfirmed tale of a guy that was raped in a girls hostel and later died from exhaustion after the marathon sex he had.
anytime he lost his erection, they worked on him , and horse rided him , twelve girls.
but like i said, unconfirmed tale
Re: Rape by peeboy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2008
I see skimpy wears as an indirect way of raping a man. It makes some men to rape such women in their mind. Check this out : an exposed boob, see through skirts are invitation subtly sent to men to attract their attention and rape them. forcing some one to have sex with you in the mind is rape angry
Re: Rape by Busta(f): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2008
peeboy:

I see skimpy wears as an indirect way of raping a man. It makes some men to rape such women in their mind. Check this out : an exposed boob, see through skirts are invitation subtly sent to men to attract their attention and rape them. forcing some one to have sex with you in the mind is rape angry
how in the world is that possible?
take ur mind off it

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Murdered By Policemen / Absu Rape: The Mourning After / 16-year-old Girl Weeps As Court Strikes Out Rape Case Against Army Colonel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.