Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia (3441 Views)

If You Dont Laff At This One, Call Me Baskard I Swear!!!!!!! / If You Dont Laff, Then You Be Mumu.....i Swear; Nonsense!!! / If U Dont Laff Call Me Ediotttt!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by bunmioguns(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
A girl updated on her facebook status 'I am sleeping n.a.ke.d tonight'
50 mosquitoes like dis cheesy cheesy cheesy
.pls dont blame me if you dont laff @ dis joke
MATWETTER sadsad
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by nikkyshyne(f): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
OMG. I have geliophobia. Can I be cured? undecided

2 Likes

Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mtschew!!!
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
Just lyk a guy posted on his facebook status.
'i just received my salary, oh Thank God'
And the following people 'liked' his post
Landlord
wife
girlfriend
son
daughter
parents (believe it, ma grandma is on f.b)

2 Likes

Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
@op nice one
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by jerryfemie: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
bunmioguns: A girl updated on her facebook status 'I am sleeping n.a.ke.d tonight'
MATWETTER sadsad
Nd U̶̲̥̅̊ call dis a joke? Y don't U̶̲̥̅̊ sit Down aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ think wif ur skull.or U̶̲̥̅̊ just want 2 get people's attention I guess.I beg park well jaredis one ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ βε̲̣ joke
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by jerryfemie: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
bunmioguns: A girl updated on her facebook status 'I am sleeping n.a.ke.d tonight'
MATWETTER sadsad
Nd U̶̲̥̅̊ call dis a joke? Y don't U̶̲̥̅̊ sit Down aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ think wif ur skull.or U̶̲̥̅̊ just want 2 get people's attention I guess.I beg park well jare dis one ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ βε̲̣ joke
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by bingbagbo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
JOKE GRADING: A

REMARKS: YOU ARE TOO GOOD!!

REWARD: SIX STICKS OF CIGARETTE grin
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by larride(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Erm, are you madt or what bunmioguns? What is this rubbish? Eddioticalization
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by timilehing(m): 5:31am On Aug 17, 2012
Woobish!
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by timilehing(m): 5:32am On Aug 17, 2012
Woobish! Just imagine
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by pendusky(m): 6:15am On Aug 17, 2012
MATWETTER sadsad
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Am not lafing at ur post am lafing coz u wer among the mosquitoes who like the status!
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2012
I fear i may have geliophobia... cry
bin gbagbo pls dyu have d cure for dat in ur clinic??

Bunmi u just fall my hands sha.....smh
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by Vivly(f): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2012
Bunmi, u try. Make dose wit geliophobia go mop ocean.
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by bingbagbo(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2012
booqee: I fear i may have geliophobia... cry

erm. . .u will have to go under the knife . . .
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2012
bin gbagbo:

erm. . .u will have to go under the knife . . .
quack doctor, angry which part of my body are u gonna cut open undecided
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by bunmioguns(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2012
nikkyshyne: OMG. I have geliophobia. Can I be cured? undecided
come to my room tonyt and i will cure you completely undecided undecided undecided undecided

bush pig embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by bunmioguns(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2012
jerryfemie:
Nd U̶̲̥̅̊ call dis a joke? Y don't U̶̲̥̅̊ sit Down aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ think wif ur skull.or U̶̲̥̅̊ just want 2 get people's attention I guess.I beg park well jare dis one ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ βε̲̣ joke
PretiEbony: Mtschew!!!
timilehing: Woobish!
timilehing: Woobish! Just imagine

INTERNATIONAL MUMUS embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by tweener(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2012
MATWETTER sadsad

guy u well so?.....but u r in luck,i dont tink d zoo is closed by now.
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by bunmioguns(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2012
bin gbagbo:
JOKE GRADING: A

REMARKS: YOU ARE TOO GOOD!!

REWARD: SIX STICKS OF CIGARETTE grin

Am honoured Mr. president. . . .Bt I dedicate my reward to Larride

Vivly: Bunmi, u try. Make dose wit geliophobia go mop ocean.

thanks my lady kiss kiss kiss kiss

Valiantvaliant: @op nice one

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by bunmioguns(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2012
booqee: I fear i may have geliophobia... cry

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by bunmioguns(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2012
tweener:

guy u well so?.....but u r in luck,i dont tink d zoo is closed by now.

Vulture embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2012
result >>>

remark........ 2 nights with me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by bunmioguns(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2012
~vicky~:
result >>>

remark........ 2 nights with me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ERECTS HARD grin grin grin
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by bingbagbo(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2012
bunmioguns:
ERECTS HARD grin grin grin
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by nikkyshyne(f): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
@bunmioguns ROFLMAO

That's a sexy bush pig you got there. Looks like you wella tongue tongue tongue
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
Lolz man. You need medical care/check up
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by nykbrown(f): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
undecided undecided
MATWETTER sadsad
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by nykbrown(f): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sorry not 4ny
Re: After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia by larride(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
Bunmioguns, worhali, you dey madt..

(1) (Reply)

My Last Joke On NL / Joke: Akpos And Johnny At A Job Interview / Nigerian Ladies Have Come Again - See Pre-burial Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.