Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Mtn Project Fame-the Tears,water And Blood !!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame-the Tears,water And Blood !!! (747 Views)

Mtn Project Fame-the Tears,water And Blood !!! / Monica Wins The MTN Project Fame Season 4 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Project Fame-the Tears,water And Blood !!! by stupor(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Many may find the program still uninteresting but at the same time, a good number of followers do also still find it a good program to watch

It reminds me of Elizade Elo-Pee on NTA way back in d Eighties and Sunday Rendezvous by Limca on NTA Channel 10 .

Its youthful,entertaining and builds the moral character.

I wish many colleges and secondary schools could have such moral foundation to boost and motivate the innate and restless morale of students just like the MTN Project Fame,if they do such,it could just help in building a much more disciplined and the restless characters of future bright Nigerians.

If you do watch the programme like I do,how does it affect you as a young aspiring leader and youth because for me,I think it does help in putting me in check anytime I contemplate on laying bad comments on the decadence of hope in our own country,Nigeria,but since its inception i had developed profound love and respect for the programme as it gets older and more popular.

Sequel to all these,What do feel also about the Academy and its facilitators and who do you consider as your best Faculty facilitator !

Is it Kaffy,Uncle Ben or Mama J-Joke Silva.

Let's try to support a good thing,MTN Project is a good cause which I think its beyond the music and Art ! Leave your good comments though and say something about the coaches and the housemates.

God bless Nigeria !

(1) (Reply)

Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards 2012 Nominees / Names Of Foreign Scary Movies You Have Watched / What's Current With Ameze Imarhiagbe Of Living In Bondage/suicide Missiom Fame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.