Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Project Assistant On Awori Dialect - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Project Assistant On Awori Dialect (807 Views)

How Do You Call These Colours In Your Local Dialect? / How Is A Balloon Called In Your Dialect? / Proud Awori People Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Assistant On Awori Dialect by lekzy007(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
hello fellow nairalanders please i need your assistant on this project topic that has been given a friend of mine tough time here is the topic in quote "Aspect of vowel harmony and nasality in awori dialect and autosegmental analysis."any material related to the vowel harmony and nasality of awori dialect will highly be appreciated...moderator you can help me send this to front page thanks
Re: Project Assistant On Awori Dialect by aljharem(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
my friend, I wish I saw this early. I am an Awori man but like most of us we have lost our dialect. My advice for you is to go to Yewa local government of Ogun state and talk to them.
Re: Project Assistant On Awori Dialect by DuduNegro: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2012
in addition to Yewa, check these places out too....ilashe, ilado, ibeshe.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Belief About The Dead,can They Still Patrol Around After Death? / If Native Language Are To Be Interpreted In English, The Way We Speak Them! / Green Leaf: Any Positive Or Negative Reason For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.