Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Christmas/new Year Special:open Your Own Us Bank A/c In One Day(within 30mins) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Christmas/new Year Special:open Your Own Us Bank A/c In One Day(within 30mins) (986 Views)

How I Made $705 Within 30mins On Monday Morning / Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / GET YOUR OWN US BANK ACCOUNT(REAL CHECKING ACCOUNT) WITHIN 30MINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas/new Year Special:open Your Own Us Bank A/c In One Day(within 30mins) by oreofe1: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2007
[b]Hello Internet Partners,

Here's your  Buddy OREOFE offering you this Special Christmas Package.
You can now open your own US bank a/c in one day(Within 30 mins). This is not Etrade Brokerage a/c.
It is a real Bank a/c (a Checking a/c). As a matter of fact by taking up this offer,you have the
rare priviledge of opening as much as two US Checking Accounts in any US bank of your Choice.
However, you are not allowed to open more than two.Also this Bank a/c comes with An International VISA
Atm Card and By opening two different a/cs in two different banks you can also obtain
an International Atm Mastercard for Your Atm cash withdrawals.
You're also able to start operating and using your Bank a/c instantly the same day you opened it
and you have complete Online Access to your accounts.
You get to receive your welcome Kits containing your Visa/Mastercard for Atm cash Withdrawals within 7-10 days(2weeks).

Other Benefits include:
You can use it to receive and Process Affiliate Cheques from Google Adsense, Clickbank e.t.c
You can use it to Verify your Online Money Transfer accounts like Paypal,Stormpay,MoneyBookers, e.t.c
You can also fund it via Wire transfers, Cheque deposits,WesternUnion,MoneyGram,Egold,Paypal,Stormpay,MoneyBookers e.t.c
Also, This US bank account Opening Package has Got Nothing To do with Etrade Finnacials or EtradeSecurities.The Banks Involved In his package are Corporate Financial Institutions in The United States which open Checking accounts for Non US Residents.

As a Bonus for ordering this PACKAGE Now,
You get your Own US address where you can have the goods which you have Purchased online shipped to and
forwarded to your own address here in Nigeria.

You also get for Free a US/UK  Phone No which is forwarded to ring on your Local Landline or Gsm line here in Nigeria whenever
any one calls it.
Yopu also get Information on Legitimate Businesses that you can start online today and earn Income from Today
into your Paypal or US bank a/cs.
Such businesses include:
1)Legitimate Online Data Entry
2)Legitimate Online Freelancewriting
3)Legitimate Onlien Surveys
4)Teaching Online (offering online Tutorial Classes on any subject/topic of your choice)
5)Online Gold trading(This is not the same thing as Forex trading or Buying and selling Egold).
You earn money by buying Gold at the Current Market Price  and sell at a Higher price later in the Day.
Plus my Free One on One Consultancy on any Internet Business You might be Interested in Knowing more about.
Why not Get Your Own Christmas /New Year Package and Launch Yourself into 2008 in a Grand stlye.Merry Christmas

For more Info Contact:
OREOFE AYODELE
oreofe1@fastmail.fm

[/b]
Re: Christmas/new Year Special:open Your Own Us Bank A/c In One Day(within 30mins) by oreofe1: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2008
[b]Apologies To all Nairalanders that have ordered for My NEW YEAR/CHRISTMAS package(US BANK a/c). for which I'm yet to process there orders. I had to make sure that I clear the orders that I had received before taking on new orders.
In other to ensure faster processing of your orders, Please I'd like all Nairalanders interested in processing their own US bank accounts to make sure that they send in the following details along with order request:
Your Full name(Surname First)
Your Date of Birth/year
Your email address
Your Phone no
Your Full Address In Nigeria

A scanned copy of your International passport or Drivers license or
National Id card or Voters card.

These are all that I require for me to open a bank a/c in any US bank
for you.
There are over 50 banks in the United States and about 18 of them would
allow Non residents to open Checking a/c s without much documentations.
It is with this banks that I would be opening an acount for you. This
banks a/cs is Beneficial for the following reasons:

It is a Checking a/c and comes with a Checking facilities and A Debit
card for Atm withdrawals.
It can also be used to Open and Verify Your Paypal a/c and other Money
transfer a/cs.
It can also be used to process your Affiliate marketing checks form
Google or Clickbank.
You are also able to Trade US COMPANY stocks/shares online with this
Bank a/c.
Thanks.[/b]
Re: Christmas/new Year Special:open Your Own Us Bank A/c In One Day(within 30mins) by oreofe1: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2008
Hello Fellow Nairalanders and Fellow Internet Partners. I sincerely appreciate everyone who has ordered for the Christmas/New Year Special ( US BANK A/C OPENING PACKAGE). I'd like to notify evryone that the offer is now Closed . From now on Anyone who desires to order for this US BANK a/c opening package including the various benefits and bonuses attached to this package would have to pay upfront before I can process the A/c s for them. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Free Laptop Now! / Dredging Sharp Sand In Delta State.we Need Interested Individuals / Quality N Beautiful Custom-made T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.