Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? (13986 Views)

Rio Ferdinand Twitt About Timaya's Bum Bum. / Timaya - Bum Bum [video] + Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by ambrosini593(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2012
Barely hours after a new song ‘ Alingo’ by P-Square reportedly leaked on the internet, issues have already been raised on the single.

The song, which has already enjoyed massive web download, has been widely reported by fans of Timaya to be a resemblance of his Bum Bum hit track. Some of the Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa went on twitter to express this.

Tweets claiming that P-Square stole Timaya’s Bum Bum beat were retweeted by Timaya. As at press time, Timaya has not come out to debunk claims that P-Square stole his beat for their new single, Alingo. He has been retweeting tweets that say P-Square allegedly stole his beat.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/08/17/timaya-accuses-p-square-stealing-bum-bum-beat/
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by kolajoo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
smh.

1 Like

Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
And u started another thread for this?

1 Like

Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Adanyebe(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
Somehow the rhythm... And datz the problem with majority of Naija Musician.... In fact Things lyk diz make me sick....
It seems Its only 2BABA and few others that are doing the real thing....

ALINGO....Such a bore !

3 Likes

Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by emsgray: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
we have no say yet. till the matter springs up from either of the parties. we need not instigate nor Liur the it what could be a coincidence.
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
Adanyebe: Somehow the rhythm... And datz the problem with majority of Naija Musician.... In fact Things lyk diz make me sick....
It seems Its only 2BABA and few others that are doing the real thing....

ALINGO....Such a bore !
hater...these boys are ur agemates i.e if ure not older they are rolling in dollars and euros....do something reasonable with ur tym and stop hating

1 Like

Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
why is he retweeting, i think his afraid to lay any claim. shame to p-square..i believe they are not that old for their brain to be less creative..why steal someone elses beat. this isnt the first time but what would one expect...afterall we are in a lawless country where copyright is literally copyright
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by megxo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
YES, DEY SCOOPED OUTTA TIMAYA'S CONCEPT..........
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by ANYPEN(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
hornipipe: hater...these boys are ur agemates i.e if ure not older they are rolling in dollars and euros....do something reasonable with ur tym and stop hating

That's why you won't stop missing it. Your thinking is so micro that you think life is all about rolling in money.

Be real & original in whatever you do that's what will give fulfilment & that's life.
So, first go get your thinking right, come back here & make a more sensible comment.

5 Likes

Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by jude33084(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ask google.com angry
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
As long as music industry is concerned 'beat theft' is inevitable. Btw,timaya has nt made any claims yet,and u guys are already beafing the duo on his behalf.smh
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
They sure took from Timaya but it's P square and their song will be the most popular of the two.
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by deeplow: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
when you people won't stop buying chinco phones.how would you expect to get the ryt sound from a chinco phoneno similarity at all(other than both being average songs).shake ur bum bum is berra sha.
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
ANY-PEN :

That's why you won't stop missing it. Your thinking is so micro that you think life is all about rolling in money.

Be real & original in whatever you do that's what will give fulfilment & that's life.
So, first go get your thinking right, come back here & make a more sensible comment.
hey you fvcking hater....get rich or die trying and hating!!
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by BusHouse(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
It is allowed in music to use or sample other people's beat. What constitute copy write infridgment is copying the lyrics word for word. We have heard beats of great artist been killed with different & better lyrics. As long as the lyrics are not the same. Abeg make una free P square.
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
binger: As long as music industry is concerned 'beat theft' is inevitable. Btw,timaya has nt made any claims yet,and u guys are already beafing the duo on his behalf.smh
it really baffles me! The rich get richer and the poor get poorer cos all they do is hate on the rich!
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
BusHouse: It is allowed in music to use or sample other people's beat. What constitute copy write infridgment is copying the lyrics word for word. We have heard beats of great artist been killed with different & better lyrics. As long as the lyrics are not the same. Abeg make una free P square.
exactly like rihanna's whats my name:::iyaz also released a track with the same beat and almost the same chorus
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by cyril83(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
After 2baba and kokomaster,no other person,these guyz r full of creativity.

2 Likes

Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by graduatehelpers(f): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
well the song just has similar beats does it mean it was stolen? na wa oh
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by chucky234(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
As if I care about their poo
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by nosagold(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
I call those guys criminal cuz they steal other people's songs, they even repeat their own songs, ther is one particular song in their last album dat sounds like beautiful onyinye, I can't remember the title of dat song, this is nt fair, these guyz can't be original in what they do, flavour, j martins, wizkid, davido,phyno, bracket, terry G( G for gorilla)
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by BusHouse(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
hornipipe: exactly like rihanna's whats my name:::iyaz also released a track with the same beat and almost the same chorus
Abeg help me enlighten dem.
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by nosagold(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
hornipipe: it really baffles me! The rich get richer and the poor get poorer cos all they do is hate on the rich!

My friend who re d poor people in here who re getting poorer day by day? Lol
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by ANYPEN(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
hornipipe: hey you fvcking hater....get rich or die trying and hating!!

Again, I'll tell you it's not about getting rich. It is about finding your purpose & living it and This automatically makes life fun for you.
"the rich also bleed" ask fifty!

1 Like

Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by pazienza(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
See haters,like p square know that you lots exist.
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by pazienza(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
nosa gold: I call those guys criminal cuz they steal other people's songs, they even repeat their own songs, ther is one particular song in their last album dat sounds like beautiful onyinye, I can't remember the title of dat song, this is nt fair, these guyz can't be original in what they do, flavour, j martins, wizkid, davido,phyno, bracket, terry G( G for gorilla)

Stop hating on people better than you,admire successful people,and see success come to you.
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by nodullin(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
its so glarring the whole concept of d song was a thiefry of "Timaya's- bum bum song" the beat is different.. But d rythm n concept all same fin!!
When I heard it.. I was so disappointed!!!
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
nosa gold:

My friend who re d poor people in here who re getting poorer day by day? Lol
undecided by their posts u shall know them
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by kensandrea: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
[size=15pt]SO WAT SHUD WE DO IF E DID LOL U GUYS RE TRULLY JOBLESS[/size]
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Ayoko007: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
ANY-PEN :

Again, I'll tell you it's not about getting rich. It is about finding your purpose & living it and This automatically makes life fun for you.
"the rich also bleed" ask fifty!
get rich! And stop disgracing yourself about
Re: Did Psquare Steal Timaya's 'Bum Bum Song For Alingo? by ace1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
P Square's Alingo wasn't copied from Timaya. It was copied from Frank D'Nero's song titled Banger. They know the song isn't that popular dats y they jacked it. If you doubt it, here's the link to banger. Even d production sounds alike.. Listen n b d judge: http:///d9sjt7vi97nk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans / Download Ice Prince – Whiskey Ft. Sunny Nneji / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Burna Boy - Twice As Tall EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.