Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Block Of Self Contains - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Block Of Self Contains (793 Views)

Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Various Mini Flats And Self Contains To Let @ Obawole Axis Ogba / Room Self Contains(rsc) to let at Ikosi Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Block Of Self Contains by kemmy100: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2007
Brothers and sis,

I would want to ask how much it would cost to build 5 or 10 self contain flats, a bedroom and sitting room, with all the other stuffs, like bathroom,and toilet,on one or two plots of land, in the outskirts of Uyo or Calabar.

Please lets keep out the cost of land, i thank you all in advance and lets keep making naija the best place to live on earth.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale / Good News For People Facing Foreclosure In The Usa: Contact Your Banks / A Paint Factory On I/2 Acre, With C Of O.at Opeki, Ipaja, Lagos. N45m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.