Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain (6399 Views)

New Arsenal Puma Design Home Jersey 2014/2015 / Thomas Vermaelen To Take Over Arsenal Captain-band / Real Madrid Are Planning A Double Summer Move For Alex Song And Thomas Vermaelen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
Eboue wud be the next captain
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by ay0201(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
amaba:
Yes a new "king" will be born and definitely leave for another club at the end of the season. Shameless club. Changing captains like diapers..
Do u know wat a diaper is?
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by jubazz(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
I laff
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by Super1759: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
XFive: Was Chelsea good enough to be champions? Nasri and Fabregas were good but not Clichy. It is better to sell RVP rather than asking him to play against his will. Do not worry, Arsenal spirit will prevail
you know itsnt how good but how well. Chelsea did marvelously well and got the trophy. If not for RVP who won somthing for the club arsenal has been unheard off since 7yrs nw. You can't even compare arsenal to chelsea not even the signings. Chelsea can't make the mistakes you guys are making.I bet u arsenal won't even qualify qroup stage in champion leaque
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by Eifeh(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Next to go, next season
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by Elueme: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
Arsenal will be great.......
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by megxo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
YEA YEA...ARSENAL IS FOND OF SELLING DIA CAPTAINS.........verminator is up 4 $ grabs nxt...........HU'S BUYING??
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by bonna4u(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
Super1759: you know itsnt how good but how well. Chelsea did marvelously well and got the trophy. If not for RVP who won somthing for the club arsenal has been unheard off since 7yrs nw. You can't even compare arsenal to chelsea not even the signings. Chelsea can't make the mistakes you guys are making.I bet u arsenal won't even qualify qroup stage in champion leaque
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by bonna4u(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
Super1759: you know itsnt how good but how well. Chelsea did marvelously well and got the trophy. If not for RVP who won somthing for the club arsenal has been unheard off since 7yrs nw. You can't even compare arsenal to chelsea not even the signings. Chelsea can't make the mistakes you guys are making.I bet u arsenal won't even qualify qroup stage in champion leaque
What are you talking about? Arsenal is already in the group stage of the champions league. Stop drinking panadol for another man's headache. You better worry about losing your coach mid season since it has become a norm for clueless chelsea to hire and fire confused coaches every season.
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by megxo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
RVP: AM LEAVING
AW: WHAT
RVP: U HEARD RYT, I SAI AM LEAVING "SHRUGS"
AW: WELL,SAY HI 2 FERGUSON 4 ME "BON VOYAGE"

Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by megxo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
mukina2:
sahraaap dia

you'll never beat the spirit of The Arsenal cool tongue
SPIRIT KO OGBANJE NI grin gringringringringrin
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by ololo12: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
What people fail to understand is that no matter Arsenal will always remain a competetive club. Last season critics were hitting out hard and even condemned us, and we surprised them by finishing third in the league. As for that RVP na God go judge am, leaving Arsenal to join our bitter Rivals Manure. I guarantee he won't win any silware with manure. We have replacement for him and we will prove critics wrong this season.

Gunners for Life till death do me apart!!
We still remain the pride of London
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by 4real(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
its amazing how people are so quick to think arsenal will go down, chelsea lost thier highest goal scores for the last 7 seasons and replaced him with a guy who thinks not scoring goals is the work of a striker, spurs sold their heart and engine room with no replacement in sight and no striker, and you all feel arsenal is the club in trouble, we have got two proven strikers, a world class mid field player and about to get another great DM player and you think we are going to get relegated, guess to many people play champions league manager
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by Reference(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
This is what makes the Premiership the most exciting league in the world. Unending drama. Ask me who's the captain of Bayern Munich, PSG, Juventus or Real Madrid. Who cares.
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by onatisii: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
i doubt if this will not be wenger last year as the manager of arsenal ,rvp and song nd most likely theo,how are they going to compete with the big teams?which means wenger will give the same excuse of he building a team for the future .but on the business front wenger is helping the finances of arsenal he can spot great talents ,buy them cheap ,nuture them ,then sel them high .
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by Bobbystanley(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Super1759: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah.when song leaves to barca my theory will be real
lolz
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by Emmyrushy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
amaba:
Yes a new "king" will be born and definitely leave for another club at the end of the season. Shameless club. Changing captains like diapers..
if e dey pain u, go kiss transformer. Mtchew. Leave us alone o.
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by tomju(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nice. Arsenal will definately compete for silverware this season.
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by ajf(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ok, which club needs him most?? Chelsea no man city no man u ok man city then... Till next season nao...
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by MurphyT1: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
i hope he doesnt get his own transfer nxt yr august 15 too
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by 1025: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
ah, everybody is praising him and calling him great names now but very soon, i mean sooner than we can think,song will call him to join in in barca so that arteta will be made captain.
everybody bear me witness ooo. na my club(chelsea) go buy carzola if he plays well this season ooo. na me first talk am ooo so make una no sell am go another club.
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by OAM4J: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
kool cool
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by UyiIredia(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Good but I hope Song isn't leaving.
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by ichommy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
Congrat, Verminator
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by noblechriss(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Arsenal'll always be Arsenal come rain come shine! U can't take our spirit away from us! C'mon skippo...let's start with Sunderland 2mao! GTID!!!!
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by Dt03(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2012
Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the club i love with passion.................
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by Cornel88(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2012
With 1year left on his contract, 29years, high wages, poor performance at euro cup, injury prone (only 1 injury free season), risk playin him against his will 4 dis new season and go 4 free next season. WENGER IS WISER THAN ALEX. SHIKINA.
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by 1025: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2012
Cornel88: With 1year left on his contract, 29years, high wages, poor performance at euro cup, injury prone (only 1 injury free season), risk playin him against his will 4 dis new season and go 4 free next season. WENGER IS WISER THAN ALEX. SHIKINA.

u are right brother and his wisdom has left the club celebrating top four finish every year. sometimes, wise men are more useless than fools. the alex u are talking about is a winner any day, any time. your wenger is a wise looser.
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by Cornel88(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
1025:

u are right brother and his wisdom has left the club celebrating top four finish every year. sometimes, wise men are more useless than fools. the alex u are talking about is a winner any day, any time. your wenger is a wise looser.
ur quote comprise of 3tins, truth (u r right broda), possibility( wise looser) and impossible (sometimes, wise men r more useless dan fool). Prove me wrong where u tink dat i'm wrong.
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by 1025: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cornel88: ur quote comprise of 3tins, truth (u r right broda), possibility( wise looser) and impossible (sometimes, wise men r more useless dan fool). Prove me wrong where u tink dat i'm wrong.

be a fool and get what you want. when u are a wise man and loose all the best players around u, what is the need of such wisdom?
uncle, ferguson and wenger are great managers but one is greater than the other. madrid, barca, chelsea, man u and man city to mention but a few release their weak players and add new forces to their key players in anticipation of better seasons, but wenger is the only wise man here that releases his best players everyother season and then buy new ones and come around to tell his followers that he will compete. do not forget your statement that WENGER IS WISER THAN ALEX and am here to tell u that the wiser one here is a looser who has turned fans into perpetual sadists because of his attitude towards players.
Re: Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain by Cornel88(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2012
1025:

be a fool and get what you want. when u are a wise man and loose all the best players around u, what is the need of such wisdom?
uncle, ferguson and wenger are great managers but one is greater than the other. madrid, barca, chelsea, man u and man city to mention but a few release their weak players and add new forces to their key players in anticipation of better seasons, but wenger is the only wise man here that releases his best players everyother season and then buy new ones and come around to tell his followers that he will compete. do not forget your statement that WENGER IS WISER THAN ALEX and am here to tell u that the wiser one here is a looser who has turned fans into perpetual sadists because of his attitude towards players.
D beneficiaries of wenger's wisdom r mostly shareholders of d club. In a match which arsenal is loosin, while a section of d fans is xtremly worid bout wenga's inability 2inject quality playas in d squard , d oda section wil maintain deir banna, "IN WENGER WE TRUSTH". Dose fans hav refuse several times 2 sel deir own posion of d share to Usmanov (whose intention is to become d majority share holda of d club) cos dey knw wat dey benefit 4rm d club. As 4 my statement,"WENGA IS WISER DAN ALEX" is limited 2 d deal dat saw RVP move 4rm arsenal to man u. Alex is wiser today is because of wenga's inability to win with his system, though he still maintain top position. Wenger may not be the best coach, but he is the best manager.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premier League New Kit Special: The Strips Your Team Will Be Wearing For Season / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) / Liverpool Vs Leicester City: EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 27th September 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.