Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Predictions For Year 2008-transorp Will Have Its Licience Withdrawn! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Predictions For Year 2008-transorp Will Have Its Licience Withdrawn! (1181 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Latest Graduate Trainee Job Vacancies For Year 2013 / Nnpc Is Recruiting For Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predictions For Year 2008-transorp Will Have Its Licience Withdrawn! by andrew3338(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2007
Fellow nairalanders, I have some predictions concerning this coming YEAR 2008

1. Iyabo Obasanjo will be recalled and will be setenced to 3yr inprisonment but will pay fine and later set free after paying     option of fine.
2. Atiku will withdraw his petition against Yar'adua and will become a politi
cal Messiah in Nigeria
3.Obasanjo will loose his seat as BOT chairman4. El-rufai will be prosecuted and setenced
5.Gbenga Daniels will nearly loose his seat but God will intervene at the last minutes
6.One of the major presidential contender in the last election will die
7.Edo State election will be anulled and Adams Oshimole will win Edo state
8. Nuhu Ribadu will be made I.G of Police on 3rd May,2009 after his removal for 1yr and some months
9. Zenith bank will almost crash in this yr 2008, alot of staff will NEARLY loose thir jobs but God will intervene for the elect's sake .
10.Dangote will also be investigated and his group of company thorough investigated by the new EFCC Boss(not  Ribadu,Ribadu will be removed this yr) .Trancorp licence will be withrawn with the major Directors prosecuted
11.Fayose will be re-arrested after his escapedes with EFCC and prosecuted for the murder of DARAMOLA
12. Niyi Adebayo will loose close friend named Mr. Olaniyi
Re: Predictions For Year 2008-transorp Will Have Its Licience Withdrawn! by awa(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2007
Let's wait and see oh!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Predictions For Year 2008-transorp Will Have Its Licience Withdrawn! by somcee: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2007
Na wao! are you a pastor or a soothsayer! please tell me i will get a job of my choice by Jan 2008.
Re: Predictions For Year 2008-transorp Will Have Its Licience Withdrawn! by sweetonyx(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2007
I hope you'vve got good intentions,words may proof difficult to take back
Re: Predictions For Year 2008-transorp Will Have Its Licience Withdrawn! by austinooo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2007
My people, I think this forum is meant for sharing job related issues, if U want to post this type of a topic kindly go to the relevant section.I should not forget to tell you also that all your predictions are not favourable for job seekers kindly go back to bed and predict favourable ones
Re: Predictions For Year 2008-transorp Will Have Its Licience Withdrawn! by yemhosky: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2007
Wow, this guy is really amazing. Its not wise to quickly dispose of these things, he must be seeing something we all cannot see. By the way, these predictions are based on current happenings and these outcomes are not far-fetched.
Be warned however that you could be trailed by CTN on these act of posting for the public sensitive things that borders on the future of our country, Nigeria.
Have a jolly good new year.
Re: Predictions For Year 2008-transorp Will Have Its Licience Withdrawn! by olaiya12: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2008
I guess this was a post in December 2007 and just in January 2008, some of your predictions are now coming to pass. My Guy the Lord is your strength keep the good work.

Take care
Re: Predictions For Year 2008-transorp Will Have Its Licience Withdrawn! by otokx(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2008
This is something else.

(1) (Reply)

This Army (wayo) People! / Did You Graduate With A 3rd Class Or Pass Grade? / Vacancy At Pekerr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.