Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Seun What Have I Done Wrong? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun What Have I Done Wrong? (668 Views)

What Have I Done Wrong To You People? / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun What Have I Done Wrong? by acidtalk: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
Seun what have I done wrong to desrve for my username to be banned?

Acidtalk, mrs-acidtalk and baby_acidtalk have either being Banned in general or on some certain sections I.e the Romance.

I want to believe sexkillz, r231 and others have no full power to do such a banning without your input.

Seun Osawe, if my being on your forum is a source of trouble and irritation to you rather than one of fun and excitement please let me know as I promise never to visit it again.

I can't imagine being banned for very trivial issues like starting a thread for the Election of Moderators. Was that what warranted my banning?

Also you need to go through your forum more closely and read through the comments of your "critics" rather than those who shower you 'fake' accolades. Don't forget it is only from your "critics" you will hear the truth and know areas to improve on.

I am sick and really tired of writing you mails on issues like this.

Like I said earlier, if I am a problem to your forum, let me know as I promise not to have anything do do with it again in any form.

Yours
Acidtalk and Family

1 Like

Re: Seun What Have I Done Wrong? by Freiburger(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
A quote from Sagamite, ''Freedom of speech is not a justifiable excuse to propagate your stupidity''

1 Like

Re: Seun What Have I Done Wrong? by r231(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
you are derailing other threads that's why you and your other IDs were banned

plus i warned you several times to stick to the topic
Re: Seun What Have I Done Wrong? by acidtalk: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
r231: you are derailing other threads that's why you and your other IDs were banned

plus i warned you several times to stick to the topic

Na wa oh!
Nairalande don cause serious see finish.
See this child telling me he warned me.
I am warming up.
Very soon nairaland will be HISTORY. Not just for me but to most of itsmembers alike
Re: Seun What Have I Done Wrong? by r231(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
You need to lend some manners dude

Seriously

Like you rightfully said na wa o undecided undecided

Only on Nairaland sha

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Be Warned!!! Sleeping Pure Water Sold To Kidnap&rob Pple In Lagos / 3 F. / Tragic! Tragic! Cirque Du Soleil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.