Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. (1111 Views)

Starting Up A US - Nigeria Trade / I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade / I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by tony86: 3:50am On Dec 27, 2007
I am a Chinese, and I am prepared to do Nigeria trade. Is prepared to sell electrical products. I read an online shopping site here:http://www.shopforless.com I would like to know, the price level in market of the Lagos is higher than the site or low? do you like more the China's production of electrical appliances or the Japan's or United States's ? Europe's ? most important was the price in Lagos market cheaper than the website or higher ? what's the percentage of the price difference ?Thanks very much to answer my question.
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by jayvin01: 4:22am On Dec 27, 2007
well i would say the price differences between this site u posted compared to lagos market is almost the same or do i say its chaotic as this depends on the retailer(s) involved. . and as for ur question i'd say its different strokes for different folks. . hope you know what that implies and if u dont,it simply means what i considered to be good for me may not be good for others and vice versa but as long as its authenticity can be guaranteed, you are good to go! . . and i'll advise you to do more research before jumping in!! wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by tony86: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2007
Thanks very much the Upstairs‘ friends, I kown accurate to say the price depends on the retailer(s) involved. but I think maybe there has the average level , it's higher ? lower ? or all most the same ? I think I will be doing more research before I really did it. best regards ~
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by galala316: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2007
v
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by Globaltech: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2007
It's a good idea  to trade in Nigeria,however,  I want you to have two things @ the back of your mind .
Firstly, the voltage must be 220 Watts that is very important and secondly, Nigerians love varieties as long as they are original products be it American specs, Japanese made, Chinese or European YOU ARE WELCOME.Your other questions I have no answer b'because I do not reside in Lagos.Hope these info will help You in a little way.Good luck. smiley
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by tony86: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2007
thank you very mach,all of our products are designed for the 220V power,and I have an other question:
The Power Generators will be selling ?I know that you here like electricity shortages, but cheap oil?
How many KW power the generator is more suitable ?thanks very much ~~~ smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by emelumgini(f): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2008
Call me on this line lets do business that's if you are interested 08036099254.
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by obinwanne(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2008
08037361536 or 08051140966 are my numbers and am interested to market d products for u in a big way. I manage an Uncle's Electronics shop at Iweka Rd in Onitsha. Hope to hear from you.
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by gregg2: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2008
Chinese products are doing pretty well here in Nigeria and buyers don't really descriminate between European, Japanese, American or Chinesee.

The market is there for you, if your products are of high quality and competitive prices.

Good luck.
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by tony86: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2008
thanks very much ~
but my english was not very well,
so,I‘d like if you can leave your email or msn to me.
best regards to all of you ~ wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by 2dmax(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
@tony, have you entered d nigerian market or are u still researching.
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. by decna: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2011
Hi, tony if really you want to enter the nigerian market, contact me on 08168538910 or email: decnacoy@yahoo.com we will facilitate your coming in and do business together.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Financier To Kick-start My Business. / What Business To Do With N500,000 / [/b]how Much Costs Billboard And Tv Advertising Independently In Nigeria[/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.