Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Please How Do I Check A PM Message Sent To Me On NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Do I Check A PM Message Sent To Me On NL (938 Views)

See Racist Message Sent To Ben Murray Bruce And Read His Dignified Response / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / How Do I Send Someone A Pm...pls No Insults.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Check A PM Message Sent To Me On NL by joey4jo: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2012
Guys please help me out, I have that red message at the top of my page, that's says I have a new message sent to me and I should check my email. But how and where do I check this message.
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Please How Do I Check A PM Message Sent To Me On NL by dagreen14: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2012
i think it might have to be your hotmail or yahoo acc....i think
Re: Please How Do I Check A PM Message Sent To Me On NL by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2012
@OP
although you receive the msg that you have received an email, the service doesnt work and the message is not forwarded to you. it used to work but certainly doesnt any longer.
Re: Please How Do I Check A PM Message Sent To Me On NL by joey4jo: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
Thanks guys.. But it shouldn't be so, seun should do something about it, or remove it.

(1) (Reply)

US Report: There’s Massive Corruption In Nigeria / PHOTOS: The World Most Beautiful White Lion / See Me Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.