Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? (2517 Views)

Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses / Yabatech Has Released 2010/2011 Part Time Admission List / Unilag. Postgraduate Application Forms, Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? by mecussey(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2007
Yabatech has published the first list of the admitted, Is there any external candidate that was admitted for HND?, because my name is not there and I did well in the screaning, or have they duped us? because I can only see the names of those who finished their.
Re: Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? by bayedero(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2007
Yes, their ND1 (full time) list is also out. They only admit 49 students in their computer science department.i hope there will publish more names.
Re: Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? by 1luv1: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2007
Dear Fellow,

You may be right, almost all they chose for HND1 where those that finished from there. I finished from Fed. Poly Ede and my name is the last in Bus. Admn. first list. And I am the only only one that (out of 6 or so from EDE Bus Admn.) whose name is there in the first list. I still believe my colleague's names will come if there will be another list.

I must tell you, the principal criteria is the grade you had in your ND.

1luv
Chris
Re: Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? by olu4life(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2007
Please when and where did yabatech paste d ND list. I didnt even find my department at d site talkless of seeing my screening score(Laboratory Technology)
Re: Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? by scientist(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2007
angry angry angry I JUST HOPE THEY RELEASE MORE NAMES OOH  grin grin grin because I HAVE NO 'PLAN B'  undecided undecided
Re: Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? by james7bond(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2007
Have they released the admission list for OND P.T art students?
I checked the website but it wasn't there.

Only the full time OND and HND have been released.
Re: Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? by segbass: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2007
does anyone know the cutoff mark for computer science dept. cause i did well in the oral and my name is not out. And what criteria did they use in publishing names?.

I dont have another option.
Re: Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? by mecussey(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2008
I luv, what was ur credit level, was it distinction? and do u know the names of schools they are decriminating?
Re: Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? by Memunah(f): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2008
Didnt do the post jamb exam,already a student there.yabatech admits mostly student with distinction,upper credit and there nd products ve an edge over others.and sometimes male student from some schools are not admitted coz of the incessant cult activities in such schools.admission lists will soon be out u might ve up to the 3rd or 4th list depends on the dept.pray ur names come out.Its not easy to be a YABITE
Re: Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? by mecussey(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2008
Memunah, do they take any bribe, or is there anybody you can see to help you out because, me I have lower credit, but my school is next to Yabatech, and I did well during the screening for HND electronics, infact among my group I was the only one who could answer all the question they threw and they asked me my name in the End. From what you said now does it mean they don't even use the screening scores
Re: Yabatech, Has Published Admission Names, Any News? by Memunah(f): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2008
Lower credit from what school?but anyway God's help is the ultimate.

(1) (Reply)

Neco Computer Studies (ict) 2016 Starts In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions!!! / I Come I Came I Concer, Why Are Nigerian Graduates Like This? (pics) / 10 Horrifying Times Dogs Killed People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.