Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Alternative Courses To Computer Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alternative Courses To Computer Science (1967 Views)

Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative Courses To Computer Science by Soocool1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. I created this thread to find out about other courses that are similar to computer science(courses that can be studied & used in the ICT field). I need to know if there are other alternative courses that can be studied in the university.
Re: Alternative Courses To Computer Science by Soocool1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
please, i need replies!
Re: Alternative Courses To Computer Science by Emmy3(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
Yes, there are many such courses bt the popular ones are:
* Information Management Technology
this is best studied in a uni of technology
* Electrical/(Electronics) Engineering
Re: Alternative Courses To Computer Science by Soocool1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Em-my:
Yes, there are many such courses bt the popular ones are:
* Information Management Technology
this is best studied in a uni of technology
* Electrical/(Electronics) Engineering
Thanks!
I really appreciate it!
Re: Alternative Courses To Computer Science by toytuns(f): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Soo_cool: Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. I created this thread to find out about other courses that are similar to computer science(courses that can be studied & used in the ICT field). I need to know if there are other alternative courses that can be studied in the university.

Are you indirectly using nairalanders to broaden your horizon. grin grin Get on google and search.
there are a lot you can find out there.

Inforation Tech.
There are also free webinars in MySql.com that could help with some coding

I see you're a bit new here.
Re: Alternative Courses To Computer Science by Soocool1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
toytuns:

Are you indirectly using nairalanders to broaden your horizon. grin grin Get on google and search.

Information Tech.

yes i'm new but what has that got to do with anything?
Anyway thanks for ur contribution, I really appreciate it
Re: Alternative Courses To Computer Science by toytuns(f): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
toytuns:

Inforation Tech.

Guess you need to be cool with people here so you can go a little far and also get much help too.
Cos you never know. I see you're a moderator. lipsrsealed,

Anyways I'll look into my profile, I did quite some a while ago. will update you.
Re: Alternative Courses To Computer Science by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
There are:
Computer Engineering
Physics
Maths
Statistics
Electrical Engineering
Re: Alternative Courses To Computer Science by Soocool1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
SimonAndal: There are:
Computer Engineering
Physics
Maths
Statistics
Electrical Engineering
physics? Really? Maths will put me in the education sector right?
Lemme research on statistics

(1) (Reply)

School Fees For First Year Computer Science Abia State University / UNIPORT Wins National SPE Petroquiz Competition Held At UNIBEN / Adeyemi College Of Education Affiliated To OAU Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.