Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Prayer Points For Launching To 2008 "no Carry Over" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prayer Points For Launching To 2008 "no Carry Over" (1123 Views)

MTN Business Cloud Set For Launching In Nigeria / At ATM Points; Is This The New Form Of Begging? / Need Advice On Strategy For Launching A New Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points For Launching To 2008 "no Carry Over" by dafidixone(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2007
New Year Prayer
Dear Lord, I'd like to thank you
For helping me through this year
Guiding me through the many trials
The struggles and the fear.

Thank you for your blessings
For my family and each friend
Just one more short message
To you I'd like to send.

You have blessed each one of us
As each day slipped slowly by
Given me times of laughter
Been with me when I cry.

Thank you Heavenly Father
For your love and tender care
May the New Year bring more blessings
That each of us can share.
May you get a clean bill of health, all the days of your life, in Jesus name. Amen.

Genesis. 33Vs 11
 Father! Deal more graciously with me and my family this remaining year and forever more in Jesus name.
 Father! Let me and my family have more than enough in the year to come in Jesus name.
 Oh Jehovah Jireh! Provide me and my family with abundance in year 2008 in Jesus name.

Exodus. 14 Vs 4
 Father! Fight for me now so that I shall hold my peace from now and forever in Jesus name.

Exodus 15Vs1
 Father! Let me sing songs of Victory now to 2008 and forever more in Jesus name.

Nehemiah 13Vs14, 22, &31.
 Oh God! Remember me for all my good deeds in this year and make me more prosperous in the years ahead in Jesus name.
 Oh Lord my God! Remember me for all my tithes and Offering and open your heaven of blessing upon me now and for ever Amen.

Psalms 35 Vs 6
 Father! In the remaining of this year for ever, let the ways of my enemies be dark in Jesus name.
 Oh my God! From this year and forever, let the ways of my enemies be slippery in Jesus name.
 Father! For the sake of my Progress, now and in the years to come, let your Angel persecute my enemies in Jesus name.

Exodus 11Vs 1 & 5-6
 Father! Every tragic event in the camp of my enemies that will lead to my total recovery in this year and give me total freedom for ever must happen now in Jesus name.
 Oh God! Everything that must happen for me to move higher in life cause it to happen now in Jesus name.

Isaiah 43 Vs 4 & 6
 Oh God! Every unfulfilled promises from you for this year, Fulfill them now in Jesus name.
 Father! Every unbroken cause in my life is broken now in Jesus name.

Matthew 5Vs13
 Father Lord! Prevent my savour from the attack of the enemies now and for ever more, In Jesus name.
1. Pray for God to use the remaining part of this year for His glorious entry into your life.
2. Pray that the Lord will include you among the right will honor Him in the year 2008.
3. Pray that your faith in Christ Jesus will not suffer any attack in year 2008.
4. Pray that you will accomplish all in His love, and find favor with God and man.
Note:
The Bible says in 2 Peter 1:3 that as we grow in our knowledge of God, through his divine power he gives us everything we need for life and godliness. Jesus relied on the Word of God alone to overcome obstacles, including the devil. God's Word is alive and powerful (Hebrews 4:12), useful for correcting us when we are wrong and teaching us what is right (2 Timothy 3:16). So, it makes sense for us to carry God's Word in our hearts, to be ready to face any problem, every difficulty, and whatsoever challenge that life can send our way.

Begin to give God thanks for the answered prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Stocks That Might Grow Between 7th And 14th Of January? / Become An Interior Designer And Decorator / How To Succeed In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.