Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji (15472 Views)

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Toke Makinwa Responds To Linda Ikeji. - 'You Won't Get A Sob Story From Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2012
binger: Its surprising hw yesterday he wz ranting like a poor lil kid ,and today he is apologising like a responsible gentleman...som1 must hav talked him into doing this.

He went through the whole tweet and stuff over and over again after the firey heat calmed in his belly. . .and then he found he was unnecessarily wrong
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2012
Truth be told, Laila is even hotter. grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2012
Nice 1 Jim. Originality is honourable.
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2012
chipmunkey: Truth be told, Laila is even hotter. grin

For where?
She still has a lot learn about these things
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2012
for pete's sake this dude is a celebrity, some young peepz look up to people like him. Why can't he write in a phreaking proper english...what the hell is 'boro', 'fr', 'ws'? ;@
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
breezy047:

For where?
She still has a lot learn about these things
i mean looks grin
Don`t you know it took Linda upwards of 4 years to start getting response from her blog readers. She`s been doing her thing for 6 years now and no one can accomplish that overnight.
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by inteli: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
*let me ask this nigga* Jim, is this an apology?
I wonda o oh! Dis punk is real bullsh1t.
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by betterbest: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
is laila ikeji from china? we av original Linda ikeji and pirated laila ikeji.

Original: - pirated:
Samsung - simsung
Nokia - nokiwa / nakia
Linda ikeji - laila ikeji
Nairaland - nairalist
Church - mosque
Jesus - muhammed
Panasonic - pamasonic grin

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by oge4real(f): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
betterbest: is laila ikeji from china? we av original Linda ikeji and pirated laila ikeji.

Original: pirated:
Samsung simsung
Nokia nokiwa / nakia
Linda ikeji laila ikeji
Nairaland nairalist
Church mosque
Jesus muhammed
Panasonic pamasonic grin

Hmmmn, someone is looking for trouble lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Still waiting for Linda's response(if any)

Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by boyendowed(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
Jayloy: Lilla ikeji must be arrested and jailed for intectual property right piracy.

I never knew we could get a patent for our names.So she shouldn't bear that name because a known blogger has it?
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by slagadoo: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Jim is a Big Headed Goat, why he no think before he attack my sweet Linda.
Dude try and be mature in dealing with issues like this next time.
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by chucky234(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
Decryptor: Was using a handheld device...wanted to reply to the "Lamido/Amaechi" thread but pressed the wrong button *my mistake**
Guy you funny die,shey na leg-held device you been dey use before?
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by chucky234(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
boyendowed:

I never knew we could get a patent for our names.So she shouldn't bear that name because a known blogger has it?
He help ask that m0r0n
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by chucky234(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
betterbest: is laila ikeji from china? we av original Linda ikeji and pirated laila ikeji.

Samsung - simsung
Nokia - nokiwa / nakia
Nairaland - nairalist
Church - mosque
Jesus - muhammed

Search your name on FB then come to tell us if you are the only one in Nigeria with your first and last name,is Linda's father the only man named IKEJI in Igbo land?
M0ronic goon.
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by mikuz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
boyendowed:

it marvels me.
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by betterbest: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
chucky234: Search your name on FB then come to tell us if you are the only one in Nigeria with your first and last name,is Linda's father the only man named IKEJI in Igbo land?
M0ronic goon.

who is dis nitwit calling names? You better watch your stinking mouth. Look at dis toddler calling is uncle's mate mor0n. Gay like u
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by Dubemkelly(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
Walks away nd gets myself bizzy wiv interesting
Stuffs #SMH#
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by Series22(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
chucky234: Search your name on FB then come to tell us if you are the only one in Nigeria with your first and last name,is Linda's father the only man named IKEJI in Igbo land?
M0ronic goon.
finaly, d two ikeji's r now known 2 us(which is their ulterior motive) and sum fools r takhng it persona.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
You guys shouldn't condemn Laila for being a great and almost perfect blogger. I just checked both blog and laila blog seems to be hotter. Linda generates more comments but laila stories are more interesting. Anyone is entitled to use any preferred name he or she wishes. One thing that interests me the most on her blog is her romantic blog husband that loves laila so much lol
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by Yorisb: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2012

Samsung - simsung
Nokia - nokiwa / nakia
Nairaland - nairalist
Church - mosque
Jesus - muhammed

Lol. grin
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by DExplorer1: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
Top secret to controversy and fast fame. Go to blogger.com, create an info-based blog with any of the url below.
belindaikeji..com
melindaikeji..com
kelindaikeji..com

Under 6months, if you work very hard, you will appear on every red carpet in Nigeria. Can someone say "Thank You!"
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by Enoquin(f): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Linda Ikeji is not the only one with that name...I had a Linda Ikeji room mate back in Secondary School...in fact when I heard of Linda Ikeji the blogger...I thought she was the room mate of mine till I saw that this Linda was older. The other Linda too was aspiring to be a model...
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by Gudiza(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
oge4real: [/quote][quote author=betterbest]is laila ikeji from china? we av original Linda ikeji and pirated laila ikeji.

Samsung - simsung
Nokia - nokiwa / nakia
Nairaland - nairalist
Church - mosque
Jesus - muhammed

abegi, let me have a go @ it jorr

Obama - Osama
2face - 2shot
I go die - I go save
adidas - adibas
nokia - nokla

Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by zangiff(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
Laila ikeji , smart blogger
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by seechris(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
Jim iyke can only pretend for so long!
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by mhsanni(f): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2012

Samsung - simsung
Nokia - nokiwa / nakia
Nairaland - nairalist
Church - mosque
Jesus - muhammed

you are just a trouble maker...if a muslim had made such comparison you would have used ur filthy hands to start typn insults here. Decereberate mammal !!! pshewww.
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by teribithia(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2012
Re: Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji by dino2006(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
Apology accepted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . / Leaked Tiwa Sex Tape Video / Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.