Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah (785 Views)

Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah / Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by bittyend(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2012
Rihanna has a restless two-year relationship with singer Chris Brown. The two looked swimmingly happy until Chris attacked Rihanna on the eve of the Grammy Awards back in 2009.

But during her exclusive interview on Oprah's "Next Chapter," the 24-year-old singer came in defense of her ex-boyfriend even admitting that she misses him sometimes.

Rihanna said that Chris "made a mistake" and "needed help" at that time. However, charities and organizations that tackle on domestic violence react negatively about the singer's statements.

[size=14pt]"I'm reminded by a lot of things. A lot of good memories we had. By the slightest things; hotel rooms, tour venues, any little thing, music, songs, and I do miss him at times," Rihanna said. "I lost my best friend. Like, everything I knew switched - switched overnight."[/size]

The 58-year-old TV host revealed that Rihanna "a lot" about Chris Brown. The Rihanna interview will air tonight in OWN's "Oprah's Next Chapter."

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/375194/20120820/rihanna-oprah-interview-misses-chris-brown.htm#.UDHLGqllSHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoOo6Q5x2uo
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by bittyend(m): 6:39am On Aug 20, 2012
^As a guy who has been around the block (around many girls) till I found redemption, I understand where she's coming from - but it's a little too late IMO. She should've done this time ago before sleeping with all those other guys, and help Chris Brown seek help and counselling. If I were Chris Brown, I'll let the sleeping dogs lie - and stay away from her as far as possible.

The love might still be there, but getting back with her will be more problematic - and she has slept with too many guys after the ordeal. Stay away from her but keep the friendship! cool
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2012

(1)

Whizkid Wins Artist Of The Year @headies2012 see The Full List Here: / Who Is The Best Among The 3 / David Mark Gave 2face A 2013 Covertte Sports Car As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.