Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Instant Change(lr-pm...) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Instant Change(lr-pm...) (1544 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc / Please Pals How Safe Is This Lr To Pm Exchange To Make Gain In Your Lr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instant Change(lr-pm...) by kmanning: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2012
An e-currency exchanger, instant change (http://instant-change.webs.com) claimed minimum exchange is $20 but after trying to exchange $20 Liberty Reserve for Perfect money it said the minimum exchange is now $50 which I realy saw on their site. Now my $20 is with them and they asked me to balance it up so they could fund my perfect money.
Pls, do anyone know anything about this site?
Re: Instant Change(lr-pm...) by Negro1: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2012
kmanning: An e-currency exchanger, instant change (http://instant-change.webs.com) claimed minimum exchange is $20 but after trying to exchange $20 Liberty Reserve for Perfect money it said the minimum exchange is now $50 which I realy saw on their site. Now my $20 is with them and they asked me to balance it up so they could fund my perfect money.
Pls, do anyone know anything about this site?
Congratulations my brother YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!
Re: Instant Change(lr-pm...) by Holyrule(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Guy run oh. You've just lost $20 dollars. You have been scammed. Don't ever involve in dis kinda business. If ur looking for where to invest and earn money. Try click the link on my profile. Good luck.
Re: Instant Change(lr-pm...) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
your money is gone for life.... use scamadviser.com to know websites before you do anything with them.
Re: Instant Change(lr-pm...) by arbitrage: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
i was a victim before of another such fake site that did instant lr to pm exchane. after giving my 50 dollars, they claimed 100 was the minimum. almost a year after this year, same people claim their exchange is now min of 50 and so i asked them to do my former 50. guess what? they wrote back to say i should confirm my former 50 submitted by sending them my lr username, password, pin and access code.

a genuine exchange will not offer bogus exchange rate of lr to pm and at same time offerprofitable rate on pm back to lr exchange. it,s a catch and scam.
Re: Instant Change(lr-pm...) by kmanning: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
Thanx all! U wouldnt believe it was one smart guy dat refer me to it. Bt thank God say i didnt put more than that. Scamadviser is nonsense. It has 100% safety for d site which is a lie.
Re: Instant Change(lr-pm...) by Holyrule(m): 2:51am On Aug 21, 2012
kmanning: Thanx all! U wouldnt believe it was one smart guy dat refer me to it. Bt thank God say i didnt put more than that. Scamadviser is nonsense. It has 100% safety for d site which is a lie.
awww! Its a pity. Pls always do ur due diligence before staking ur money in any online biz.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Truely Make Money Without A Dime Online. / We Can Help You In Setting Up Your Betting Company / Narialanders Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.