Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Fix Corrupt Images - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fix Corrupt Images (2414 Views)

Repair Corrupt Exchange Databases And Mailboxes / Pls Help On How To Repair Corrupt Microsoft World Files.(doc Files). / My Hp Compaq Nx6125 Bios Is Corrupt, Need A New Motherboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fix Corrupt Images by Ralvy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2007
I can bet a $100 dollars that as an advance Computer User, some of ur images get corrupt.
When you try to open them, you get an error saying "No Preview Available". Like it is displayed on the image below.

That sure means that the image is corrupt. Some time ago, Hayprof on this forum sent me an image through an Instant messenger and when I got it - I noticed it was corrupt. It may be caused by Bad sectors on your hard drive. It also happens when you recover deleted images from your computer, memory stick or Digital Camera.

Out of curiosity, I decided to find an end solution to this problem.

After much searching, it didn't seem like there were many tools or tips and tricks to repair a corrupted image file. There's only one software I found called PixRecovery which is data recovery program for damaged images. It supports GIF, TIFF and JPEG formats. It is sort of like a picture repair utility.

Sorry its shareware, but there is a crack for it which I intend to search for and upload for you!

Meanwhile, you can download the software here . .
Its just 900KB. Remeber its a demo

Re: Fix Corrupt Images by DeepakSBisht(m): 5:23am On Feb 25
The SysCurve Photo Repair Tool is a robust software designed to repair corrupted photos in formats such as JPEG, TIFF, RAW, and more. It enables batch processing for multiple files and supports a wide range of storage devices. The tool is user-friendly, requiring no technical skills, and is compatible with all versions of Windows OS. It ensures the integrity of repaired photos and allows previewing of images before saving. For more details, please visit: https://www.syscurve.com/photo-repair-tool.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Dangerous Hackers Of All Time (with Pictures) / Visafone Evdo Experiences, Anyone? / How Do I Use Testout Test Sim Product Without An Activation Key?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.