Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Benazir Bhutto Is Assasinated! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Benazir Bhutto Is Assasinated! (694 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benazir Bhutto Is Assasinated! by debomb: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2007
BENAZIR BHUTTO IS ASSASINATED- she was shot in the neck and chest and then the murderer later detonated a bomb on himself and killed 20 people as a result.
She was an activist  and a presidential candidate in pakistan and numerouse assasination has been attempted on her life.  Today her enemies  have been  successful, Another powerful woman gone in history GONE!!!! this day 27th December 2007[b][/b]

There's going to be more bloodshed as her followers have promised revenge!!!!!!!!

I thank my father that I am living in this part of the world.

(1) (Reply)

I'M NEW!!!! NAME: ORE, NICKNAME: FELORE / Funny Emails Received From Nairaland / Dear Naira Landers, How Much Time Have You Spent Online In Naira Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.