Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church (1069 Views)

Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / Bin Gbagbo And Big Vigina / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by bingbagbo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
good news beloved,
my name is very REV, BISHOP, PASTOR, FATHER,APOSTLE POPE BIN GBAGBO and i am the head pastor of the END TIME BOKO CHURCH.
Welcome to todays church service.
Our bible verse for today will be taken from DEUTRONOMY 23:1.
Remember, today's service is a healing service, so good news to all those of you suffering from any disease at all; HIV, PILES, WHITE, HERNIA, PIMPLES, BOILS, CATARRH, IMPOTENCE, CHICKEN POX, DIARRHOEA, WHOOPING COUGH, MADNESS etc.
Please line up and bring your tithes. . .meanwhile a bowl is going round, just drop in your offering.Remember, we dont accept coins in our church.
If you know you ve not brought you tithe, kindly walk out.If anybory dares drop a coin into the offering bowl, the person don die angry Give and give unto me.

please line up and come and give me offering.Bring your tithe too ooo angry
Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by ebamma(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
i no fit laugh,where is the joke?
Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by larride(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
Thief, ole, ode, mumu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Chai!, see coporate begging
Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by bunmioguns(m): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2012
Collects d offering and tithes, dances to a secured place, dips his hand inside d offering bowl and fills up his pockets...dances back and leads a song titled *i will praise you, oh my saviour*
Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by Vivly(f): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2012
Mtcheew

Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by bingbagbo(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2012
bunmioguns: Collects d offering and tithes, dances to a secured place, dips his hand inside d offering bowl and fills up his pockets...dances back and leads a song titled *i will praise you, oh my saviour*

* drops the dìctionary (bible ) and chases after him*
Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by larride(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
PROJAN is now a corrupt organization with thief and womanizer
Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by bingbagbo(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
larride: PROJAN is now a corrupt organization with thief and womanizer

" touch nòt my annointed "
Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by larride(m): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2012
bin gbagbo:

" touch nòt my annointed "

THIEF
Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by oderemo(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2012
The old yoke factory is still on manufacturing as usual terrible foul and tasteless rib crackless yokes.
damn, noffing changes round here.
Next.
Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by bingbagbo(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2012
larride:

THIEF

stop blaspheming my friend undecided undecided

ode remo: The old yoke factory is still on manufacturing as usual terrible foul and tasteless rib crackless yokes.
damn, noffing changes round here.
Next.

see ghost talking shittz grin grin
Re: Very Rev Pastor Bishop Pope Bin Gbagbo And The End Time Boko Church by larride(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2012
bin gbagbo:

I am blaspheming my friend undecided undecided

see ghost talking shittz grin grin

Now I understand your predicament

(1) (Reply)

Obsessions!!! / This Naija Self... / Happy Birthday SUTOBOY!!! ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.