Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... (68291 Views)

Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing / Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: ... by Sirniyeh(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
This man is mentally disturbed. Lets take him to psychistry center for examination. Yeye man

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
pathetic. did he see gen sani Abacha?

Re: ... by Goshen360(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
~mouth sealed~
Re: ... by OmoAlata(f): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
God help us. I didn't think Dr Olukoya and Bishop Oyedepo will be mentioned in the same sentence
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
Omo Alata: God help us. I didn't think Dr Olukoya and Bishop Oyedepo will be mentioned in the same sentence

Why
Re: ... by Babamide(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mstchew. undecided
Re: ... by OmoAlata(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
LoJ:

Why

I haven't heard any scandals e.g. private jets surrounding Dr Olukoya.

Re: ... by Delafruita(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
first thing that comes to mind:forced hunger strike causes extreme delusions
Re: ... by rodeo0070(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
***chin in both hands, looks on***
Funny people are funny... embarassed***chin in both hands, looks on***
Funny people are funny...

Re: ... by SimplYeahmee(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
Enof already, how dis man sure say he himself is not destined for hell

Mstchew
Re: ... by olowo200: 12:32am On Aug 22, 2012
Is d devil that show him around God don't navigate hell ,father lived and dine in his majestic glory in heaven is the devil with his deceit that want to mislead him .

Re: ... by Pysam(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2012
Watch out these re d sgns of d end time
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 22, 2012
a man and his wife was in their car in ekiti state of nigeria and they met an oldman by the roadside who asked by for a lift,the allowed the oldman to enter bt after some minutes d oldman said '2 weeks ago (traceable to july 15) God commanded one archangel to blow the trumpet bt Jesus blocked the trumpet's sound begging for mercy and postponement' and the oldman vanished.IF D RAPTURE HAD HAPPENED BY THEN WHERE WOULD U BE BY NW? REPENT AND GIVE UR LIFE TO JESUS.

Re: ... by Delafruita(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2012
hopelink1: a man and his wife was in their car in ekiti state of nigeria and they met an oldman by the roadside who asked by for a lift,the allowed the oldman to enter bt after some minutes d oldman said '2 weeks ago (traceable to july 15) God commanded one archangel to blow the trumpet bt Jesus blocked the trumpet's sound begging for mercy and postponement' and the oldman vanished.IF D RAPTURE HAD HAPPENED BY THEN WHERE WOULD U BE BY NW? REPENT AND GIVE UR LIFE TO JESUS.
you need proper psychoanalysis if indeed you believe this gibberish

Re: ... by AMTS: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2012
Sometimes we don't even knw wat to believe anymore.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: ... by Yornandrew: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
Please don't joke about these things. Please I get let the dead be
Re: ... by Solaj(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
LoJ:

Is your convincing system based on fear and threat like this?

Anyway, I do NOT believe in rapture... I believe in one coming of the Lord as the apostles did.

The Imminency Of The Rapture: Are You Perpetually Ready?

“Rapture” is the word used to designate the time of Jesus’ return in the air to take His followers to heaven. In 1 Thessalonians 4:17, Apostle Paul said that living believers will be “caught up” with the dead in Christ to meet the Lord in the air. The Greek word Paul used here is “harpazo”, which means “to snatch away”. When the Bible was translated into Latin, the scholars rendered “harpazo” as “rapturo”. It is just a short step then from “rapturo” to the English word “rapture”. Although the word “rapture” does not appear in the English translation of Scripture, the sense of the word is surely there. Therefore, Christians will be “snatched away” when the Lord Jesus descends with a shout. Jesus Christ will appear suddenly one day, reaches out His arms and makes millions of people, both living and dead, disappear from earth. Here is how Paul described the disappearance of millions of people from the earth into the heavenly kingdom:

“Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep (die), but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed (1 Corinthians 15: 51-52)”.

“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord (1 Thessalonians 4: 16-17).”

The “dead in Christ” would rise first before the living believers in Jesus Christ. This indicates that all people who trusted in Jesus Christ from the Day of Pentecost (over 2000 years ago) until the moment of “rapture”, both the living and the dead, would join Jesus Christ in the air on rapture day. This is an event solely for those who have genuinely accepted the great salvation offer of Jesus Christ and perpetually ready for His glorious appearance. You will be left behind on that day if you are an unbeliever, unrepentant sinner or complacent Christian.

As a true believer in Jesus Christ, the “rapture” will facilitate for you a quick trip to heaven. You will enjoy this marvelous experience on that day. In John 14, after Jesus had made the Upper Room announcement that He was departing, He reassured His disciples by telling them that His departure was related to what He was doing for His true believers, preparing an eternal dwelling place (Heavenly Mansions) for them. Then He told them He would be coming back to take them to that place. Therefore, Jesus Christ will take us to be with Him at the “rapture” due to His promise of a wonderful place for us in His heavenly kingdom. The moment living believers are ushered into Christ’s presence, they will receive their new glorious bodies. “…but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet…For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality (1 Corinthians 15: 51-53)”.

Imagine the thrill of hearing the shout of the Lord Jesus Christ, the voice of the archangel (probably Angel Michael), and the trumpet of God. Imagine looking up and seeing the glorious Jesus Christ with His Open arms, ready to hold you for an eternity. Imagine these things, only if you are a genuinely born-again Christian. If you are an unbeliever, unrepentant sinner or complacent Christian, you will not hear the shouts and trumpet blasts. You will be left behind.......
Click the link below to continue reading:
http://ideaswealth./2012/08/21/the-imminency-of-the-rapture-are-you-perpetually-ready/

Re: ... by ijawkid(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
How many times would we tell people that stories on rapture,hell and heaven voyage are always false........

the details of how the end will take place and of the fate of righteous and unrigteous are all found in the bible ........we shuld stick to what d bible says and leave these visions of persons we don't know......

Soon mayb 1 day I'll come up here and narrate a story about hell and heaven and many will believe.....:-)
Re: ... by Skii(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2012
Omo Alata: God help us. I didn't think Dr Olukoya and Bishop Oyedepo will be mentioned in the same sentence

Amen

Omo Alata:

1 Tim 3 sad
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
Omo Alata:

God doesn't judgge like man.

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” - I samuel 16: 7

Not by scandals, scandals doesnt mean nothing. Some pastors with private jet will still reign with Christ.

Re: ... by Smooyis(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Touch Not My Annointed and do my Prophets no harm.

Re: ... by Image123(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
hahaha waiting for supplementari list na, eminent names can fit enter. All this 10naira magazines sha!
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2012
The visioner is prolly delirious n jealous too.he ain't happy that he ain't as famous as those he mentioned n dis is prolly d only way 2 protest about his grievance.but seriously most xtians would have believed dis if he didn't mention their demi-god pastors in his list.what delusion!
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2012
Some xtians re so wicked.they like to hear dat someone is in hell.i don't knw if it gratifies their lust.they make it impossible for fellow xtians to enter their heaven.how can human beings be so sadistic?!!? everybody must go to hell:michael jackson,selena,abacha,pope john paul,idahosa,adeboye,atheists,muslims,buddhists etc. How human beings can find such gratifying beats me.what makes it even more annoying is how they built a wall of immunity around themselves after condemning everybody 2 their imaginary hell.how is this visioner sure dat he n his pastor will not go 2 hell like d other pastors n xtians? Nonsense!!!

Re: ... by aj4real(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Have you ever consider the magnitude of God's Mercy
He (God) said I'll have mercy on whom I'll have mercy and I'll have compassion on whom I'll have compassion. you can not choose for God who will go to heaven or who will go to hell, let us not water down the faith of others.
Also note this, he who have not died and have not been judged by God can not be seen in hell.
God is not a evil forecaster. That destination is not what HE has for even the wast of all sinners, how much more those who are serving Him. (I'm not delighted in the dead of a sinner).
Even satan disguise himself as the angle of light, so watch your dream and see if they actually give glory to GOD.
Even, if it is so, how happy are you to see those things coming to pass, how happy are you revealing such terrible thing.
Kindly, face your journey, and have a safe landing. THANKS.
Re: ... by enilove(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
ijawkid: How many times would we tell people that stories on rapture,hell and heaven voyage are always false........

the details of how the end will take place and of the fate of righteous and unrigteous are all found in the bible ........we shuld stick to what d bible says and leave these visions of persons we don't know......

Soon mayb 1 day I'll come up here and narrate a story about hell and heaven and many will believe.....:-)

I have once dreamt of rapture ,but I was not raptured. Although I didnt tell anyone except my wife and children,because it was a personal warning for me.

The way I see it is this:
What do they stand to gain by telling people that hell,heaven and rapture are real. They are not asking us to pay money, in order for us to make heaven and raptured.
In the days of Noah,people did not believe but it eventualy happened.

The so it possible that he actually saw those things.
People have written so many bad things about pastors and General Overseers.And those allegations might be true.The ministers might still be performing genuine miracles in the name of Jesus Christ,but 99% holyness can not qualify anyone to make heaven.Jesus christ's name is not an ordinary name,so mirracles,wonders and signs from a man of God does not qualify that person for heaven.
The ministry that God has committed into the hands of some G.O.can take them to hell ;if they are not observant of what the other branches are doing.There are many songs ,dances ,doctrines dress code that some church branches have absolve, that are not biblical.God is no respecter of persons.
It is a warning for everyone of us.There are many things that we take for granted ,which can lead some one to hell.We might say trousers for girls is not a sin.If it a sin b4 God,would the General Overseer not share in the sin?Eli did not sin but he died because of the sins of his children.
I think whether it is the truth or not what matters is that we should amend our ways b4 it is too late. There is no repentance in the grave. There restitutions that I have to make also.The heaven is a holy place please lets encourage ourselves to be prepared.
It you do not believe,the unbelievers will not believe also.
And God wants everyone of us to make it.And we shall make it in Jesus name.

Re: ... by Pray4timothy: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2013
Let him that think he stand take heed lest he fall,let a man therefore examine himself if he or she is still in the faith.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
olowo200: Is d devil that show him around God don't navigate hell ,father lived and dine in his majestic glory in heaven is the devil with his deceit that want to mislead him .

Is that because he named one of ur favourite pastors as one of them in hell? I am sure if it was an Imam or Ayatollah the man saw in hell now, u will be happy and u will start sharing the story on facebook. I laugh at ur hypocrisy.

Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73