Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Marriage To Igala Lady - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Marriage To Igala Lady (16231 Views)

The Igala People In Anambra State / The Igala-nation As A Prominent Pre-colonial Nigerian Entity. Read This Article / Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage To Igala Lady by mohomodou4gh: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
I am a Ghanaian young man, gainfully employed in love with a young lady who is igala by tribe. We have being dating for a year and the family knows of it. In fact they know of everything about me where i am coming from, the work i do my religion and everything you need to know about a man who wants to marry your daughter. Then from nowhere the mother comes with the idea that the marriage won't work beacuse i am from Ghana. The girl & i have tried everything to make her understand the love we have for each other but she said no the worst part of is that the uncle is supporting the mum since the father is late.... What do i do? i am what i am today because of the lady in question, the car i have, the house and the job what do i do > i want marry her and its a must for me becasue she is the only who truely understands me
Re: Marriage To Igala Lady by doyinsolaa(f): 12:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Hello sir, I just found myself in the same situation u wee last year. I love this igala guy nd he wants to marry me who happens to be a yoruba girl. Ge loves me too much nd he's really disturbed. I love him too nd can't let go.
Pls, how did you go about ur own? Did u finally get to marry her? How did you get them convinced?

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Values Of Success, Education And Hardwork: A Case Of The Robeson Family / The Truth About The Number Of Nigerian Languages / The Niger Delta In The 19th Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.