Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Music Loaded Memory Cards Available - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Music Loaded Memory Cards Available (709 Views)

Paypal payment on any site accepting paypal / Original Kingston Micro Sd Memory Cards Available!!!!! / Best Deals On Memory Cards & Flash Drives 08154737273 or sales(at)liteimpact.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Loaded Memory Cards Available by digi101(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
Feeling the stress of the times? Chill out and turn up the music! grin

4GB micro SD memory card loaded with music genre of your choice (4GB worth of mp3s!). Choose from R&B, Soul, Oldies, Afro, Jazz, Christian, Fuji, Reggae, motivational audio books, MP3 bible or simply specify artist of your choice!

Cost:

SD Memory Card with adapter:

4GB module - N3,000
8GB module - N4,500

USB Flash Drives:

4GB: N2800
8GB: N3600

CAR FM TRANSMITTER MP3 PLAYER

WITH 2 GB SD MEMORY CARD: N5,000

WITH 4 GB SD MEMORY CARD: N6,500

Please send an email of your requirement to music.memory@yahoo.com before making payment. All items are of high quality and of the quoted capacity (not the cheap cards that actually do not reach the quoted capacity)

Re: Music Loaded Memory Cards Available by digi101(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
Singing O La La.......

Re: Music Loaded Memory Cards Available by digi101(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
Delivery anywhere in Nigeria via speedpost/ local bus company cool

Old skool jams: Paula Abdul, boys 2 men, Madonna, and a whole lot more! shocked
Re: Music Loaded Memory Cards Available by digi101(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
Feeling Blue? wink
Maria Carey - All alone in love, Anita Baker Soul collection
Re: Music Loaded Memory Cards Available by Boller: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2012
I just want to find out how much is the Car MP3 player alone and what type is it that makes 5K with 2gigs memory card? Give me your last price and convince me to buy it knowing well that 2gigs memory card is N500 and Car MP3 player 1k or less in Computer village. Let assume you collected 500 to load music. I actually want to buy
Re: Music Loaded Memory Cards Available by digi101(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2012
Boller: I just want to find out how much is the Car MP3 player alone and what type is it that makes 5K with 2gigs memory card? Give me your last price and convince me to buy it knowing well that 2gigs memory card is N500 and Car MP3 player 1k or less in Computer village. Let assume you collected 500 to load music. I actually want to buy

True Talk .....but here is the difference:

1. The Car Mp3 player alone is N2500, its an OEM. There are various types bros and they all come on but they don't have the same output quality due to interference in the cheap ones.
2. There are different types of memory cards, i have the original A-data and its N1,200 retail
3. i have over 300GB of Mp3s, you can choose by artist, genre or just create a favorite artist list. The point is you get music you like not just anything copied and pasted. Can you imagine how long it takes to do that while wading through 300GB of MP3's (and still counting grin )

I understand your point but i hope you understand mine, am probably charging 1k or less for this service, which am happy with because i run this from home. But you will get exactly what you want and no surprises (that's why u should send a mail before the issue of payment)

Thanks
Re: Music Loaded Memory Cards Available by digi101(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2012
Morning folks.........the commodore's & lionel Richie collection!

The good ol days grin

get your groove on!

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Focus Flash windows 7.5 For Sale>>>>>>>>>>SOLD / Buy Wireless Solar CCTV Camera / Brand New Pavillion G6 Laptop For Sale At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.