Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? (1002 Views)

Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free / Play Your Song On Radio With Just#2000 @(gmg) / I Would Like To Purchase A Used Fame Kc-25 Midi Controller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? by sammyhands: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hello Up coming,
Do you think your song is good enough and is just waiting to be heard? DO want your song played on radio and get a chance to be interviewed? Do you want additional hype and promotions? Email letz get talking
Re: Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? by JameyMaxwell(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
davidjones11149@yahoo.com
Re: Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? by smacby(f): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2012
Smacby@yahoo.com
Re: Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? by kilokeys(m): 5:24am On Sep 10, 2012
dxlegend01@yahoo.com
Re: Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? by Revolva(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2012
Why don't you guy ft in my upcomin mixtape also visit www. Hypepreneur..com and see my signature also for promo also the volume 1 mixtape is out and being distributed across major blogs online
Re: Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? by austino04: 1:40am On Oct 17, 2012
BRACE ent & E.M.E presents artist sign up

Do you have What it takes to be a star ? your song a club bangging?Are you ready to generate more fans& and the opportunity to feature any of the eme star and be a center of attraction & make your songs well non nation wide just like wizkid?
Wats are you waiting ƒσя?
. Don't miss this life time opportunity , Hurry now and b part of it...
 : pin:2297E6D6
☎: 08079885462
Re: Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? by Gbengadavid(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
Halla me coz i got wat it takes for me to be heard worldwide,my email sweetgboy@yahoo.com or tudropzofwater@yahoo.com,u can download my song on my signature.
Re: Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? by Ba333y(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
https://my.notjustok.com/track/40921/bobwhite-keep-it-100 please check and tell me what u think!!

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Sings Song For Dj Cuppy(femi Otedola's Daughter) / Obj,s (ex-president Obasonjo) Grandson Turns Gangster Rappar / Be A Great Musical Producer..very Easy!! FREE For First 2 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.