Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Am Tired Of Life - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired Of Life (11843 Views)

I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness / I Am Tired Of Searching.... / Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired Of Life by okeyjames(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
It is no secret what God can do. Just believe in His only son JESUS CHRIST. He will do it for you
Re: Am Tired Of Life by sophi(f): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
isaiah43:19 says behold I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall yea not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness , and rivers in the desert.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by jobzzz: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
theres a bank recruiting at the moment for Investment Banking Professionals

Requirements

2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking and Asset Management roles;
Strong grasp of Excel demonstrated by ability to build, monitor, review and update complex and consolidating financial models and analyses;
A good understanding of and ability to carry out Company and Assets valuation
Ability to evolve appropriate business strategy and operations, processes and key drivers to drive profitability and ROI.
Strong academic record, with a demonstrable high degree of numerical, verbal and analytical competence.
Strong attention to detail.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated with a mastery in written communication and presentations;
Ability to multi task and work closely with individuals from a broad variety of backgrounds.
Personable team player, with the ability to gain the confidence and trust of colleagues
Re: Am Tired Of Life by favouryemmy: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
Try lecturing. Since u have a masters degree, if u get a lecturing job u cld start phd, ie if u like lecturing.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by conyema12(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
My Brother just stick to God and work hard He will never let you down. I remember when i posted a similar thing on nairaland this year,one person told me to get down to my knees and pray to God, Today I am gainfully employed, and I Prophesy today that you will get a good job soon.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by kpolli(m): 12:28am On Oct 09, 2012
goodness1109: Pls help!!! I was out of banking job in December 2009 when Sanusi struck. Since then, life has never been the same for me and my family anymore.All my attempts to re-climb to the top again have been abortive as i don't have any powerful connection except God. I have prayed and prayed, nothing yet! I pertook in some major recruitments(like the NNPC's to a stage of interview, all to nothing), I even applied to a skul abroad and was given admission with scholarship award but applied to the embassy with fake a/c statement and was denied visa as i had not person to stand for as a sponsor. life has just turned black to me. Can anyone help and or advise? I have the following credentials:
B.Sc(2:1)
M.Sc(Finance)
5yrs of banking exp
Married wt Kids
Pls, kindly help and advise!

It would have been better not to try at all than for u to have used that. . . . But anyways take heart
Re: Am Tired Of Life by sleekpeak: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2012
Dr. Wise:
My brother,
I lost my job too with Ibplc in Jan this year. I have a wife and an 8 week old daughter to take care of. I have been almost everywhere applying for a job but I can't say I have been too lucky.

I have approached my pension managers to access 25% of my funds to begin a restaurant business and access bank has not sent a confirmation till now.

I have told myself that I can never give up, I will fight till the end.

if your organization does not reply your letter in 30days, approach your pension managers, there is a 30 day waiver by the national pension commission on all applications after 30 days of application
Re: Am Tired Of Life by sleekpeak: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2012
conyema12: My Brother just stick to God and work hard He will never let you down. I remember when i posted a similar thing on nairaland this year,one person told me to get down to my knees and pray to God, Today I am gainfully employed, and I Prophesy today that you will get a good job soon.

Amen, i receive it
Re: Am Tired Of Life by trytillmake(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2012
JOB---Consistently making money from a process.

TO MAKE MONEY FROM A PROCESS DOES NOT ACTUALLY MEAN U MUST SEARCH FOR A JOB --- WHATEVER PEOPLE WANT OR NEED, PRESENT A SERVICE

HAVE U HEARD ABOUT FARRAH GRAY -- BLACK AMERICAN KID BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE AT AGE OF 14 -- HOW? BY SELLING WHAT --GUESS? -- PAINTED ROCKS[STONES HE SAW ON THE GROUND HE PAINTED THEM AND STARTED SELLING TO PEOPLE, CAN U BELIEVE OR IMAGINE SUCH]. THIS GUY'S STORY TELLS US THEIR ARE OPPORTUNITIES WHEREVER WE LOOK ESPECIALLY IN NAIJA.CHECK OUT HIS STORY HERE http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2011/08/24/how-inner-city-kid-farrah-gray-became-a-millionaire-by-age-14/

SO BROS DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OPPORTUNITIES OUT THERE I DON'T WANT TO PREACH BUT I HAVE TO SAY I CAN NEVER BE BROKE AGAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE,I SAY IT AND BELIEVE AND THAT'S HOW IT'S BEEN FOR ME EVER SINCE, MIRACULOUS HELP COME FROM EVERY CORNER, HOW DID I GET THIS SINCE I STARTED ATTENDING DAYSTAR CHRISTIAN CENTER HEADED BY PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI,YOU MUST HAVE SEEN HIM PREACH ON TV,I'LL ENCOURAGE TO GO FOR ONE OF THE ENTREPRENEURAL PROGRAMMES IN THE CHURCH,BUILD YRSELF,LEARN,SUCCEED. BROS E NO EASY ANYWHERE BUT SINCE U HAVE MOUTH TO EAT AND LEGS TO WALK AND UARE HEALTHY,THANK GOD O cheesy cheesy cheesy

We never rise beyond the level of our knowledge, which is why you must keep reading.

The Dream is not what you see in sleep; Dream is the thing which doesn't let you sleep

Comfort is the enemy of achievement
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Skynet247(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2012
Stop complaining and start creating...create something out of nothing...u gat a head... Why not tink of ways to be ur own boss...start from somewhere... Many of the great men today...where once sacked...instead of morning,da face life...n give life there own contribution... No mata how little... Just start...n pls eliminate pride... Hv heard f many people lik u...but they dnt mak their circumstances laugh at dm... The go out...n do smtng...mayb car.wash.,n God said,i wil bles da fruit of ur labour... There and then opportuinity gets them...mayb a big personel 4get his walat,n da return it,sir, God wont mak that happen n ur house... Go out and c wat God can mak out of u... Wish u da best...
Re: Am Tired Of Life by BUSHMAN1: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
start with driving keke napep you will be suprise how much you would be making, people some times ignore it without trying
Re: Am Tired Of Life by georgesylva(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
luc26: Virtual human Resources invites u 4 an interview @Godmon Estate Block3,flat5,
okota Roundabout,Cele.On monday 08/10/2012. 9am prompt.

Is it real?I mean d company
Shebi na dat 1 wey una dey always ask 4 10k 2 prepare papers and other materials wey d person go use start work.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Habeebpain(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Am Tired Of Life by LagosBoi2(m): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2017
NNBB2012:
Have you thought of travelling abroad on skilled migration scheme such as Australia and Canada? You have good experience, qualification and age is still on your side, so you could give it a trial.

If you are interested, you could read more about the immigration scheme on the website-www.immi.gov.au. You don't need any intermediary for the process except if you wish. It takes time but at least you will eventually get it. You just need to follow the due process. You need to score good band in IELTS, prepare your documents for assessment and your credentials. As a permanent residence, you are entitled to live, work and school. Your kids can access free education up to Secondary school in Public schools, Medicare and your citizenship after 4yrs etc. As a citizen, you and your family members could access education in University to any level on scholarship.

God will settle you.

If you can see this message please kindly send me your number, I have requested to send you an email. I have some questions for you on migrating to Australia with my family, I believe God that you can help me with a successful process. Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vancancies At Peak Milk / Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm / Lecturer II Salary In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.