Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live (31889 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (3 - 1) On 11th January 2014 / Anderlecht Vs Arsenal : UCL (1 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by topecole: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
Alex Song could go straight into Barcelona's squad to face Real Madrid in the Supercopa first leg on Thursday, after the midfielder completed his transfer from Arsenal.

Alexis Sanchez, Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique are all pushing for starts, while David Villa is set to be named on the bench again, despite his return from an eight-month injury lay-off in Sunday's Liga victory over Real Sociedad.

Thiago Alcantara remains the Catalan side's only absentee as he continues his recovery from a tibia injury.

Real Madrid defender Pepe looks certain to miss the trip to Camp Nou after suffering a nasty collision with team-mate Iker Casillas during Sunday's 1-1 draw with Valencia, although the injury is not deemed to be serious.

Raul Albiol is expected to deputise for the Portugal international in defence, while Marcelo, Sami Khedira and Karim Benzema are all hoping to earn recalls to the starting Xi

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/82607/barcelona-vs-real-madrid/preview
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by charlsey: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
what tym is d match pls...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
It kicks off at 9:30pm naija time, 4:25pm Eastern time in the U.S.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by Mikel1981(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
God will help barca 2 have victory 2morow

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by lrexchange9ja: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
Can anyone give a good prediction of this match?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
Assuming David Villa plays tomorrow, he would give Barca the focal point they so lacked in the 2nd half of last season. Villa can stretch out the Madrid defense, which would open up spaces for the likes of Messi and Iniesta to score. Therefore, Madrid's defensive-midfield and defense has to be almost perfect in marking and closing down the spaces in between.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by otokx(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
Viva el classico
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by onuwaje(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
I can't predict cos the match even the players,fans,and coaches dey fear and they know wetyn dey at stake but as a barca fan I want my team to win,,,, barca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by lrexchange9ja: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
I think the match would end 1-2,
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by 2gbasky22(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
This rivalry is back again!
It is going to be a very interesting match to wath, but i believe in the barcelona team to carry the day cos they look more dertermined. but dat is is not to say the madrid team do not hav a chance though, but the blougrana are jst simply on fire from all cylinda exept in goal where they have a basket called 'valdez'

and don't 4get the rivalry between the best player in the world*MESSI* and his deputy*RONALDO*

I JST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LOOK ON THE SELF ACLAIMED ONLY ONE'S(mourinho) FACE AFTER THE GAME.........

.............viva barca............

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by cheks22(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
Barca 4 life!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by toluxa1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
CFCfan: It kicks off at 9:30pm naija time, 4:[b]25[/b]pm Eastern time in the U.S.

Wetin chop their 5mins for US?

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by msrk: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
Madrid 1 Barcelona 1. Up the ONLY ONE. In mourinho we trust. Up madrid, inter milan, chelsea and porto.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by skykid86: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
toluxa1:

Wetin chop their 5mins for US?
LOLL grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by CLIQBOY(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2012
I already know the winner..but i wont say it
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by Umartins1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
Higuaín amongst Real Madrid’s 15 all time top scorers

With his goal against Valencia he reached 104 goals for the Whites, equalling Ronaldo and Molowny.

Since coming to Real Madrid in January 2007, Gonzalo Higuaín has gradually created a place amongst the great goal scorers in the club's history. The Argentine scored in the first game of the season against Valencia, 104th goal for the club.This figure equals the record of Ronaldo and Molowny and entered him onto the list of RealMadrid’s 15 all time top scorers.
It came in the 9th minute of the opening league match at the Santiago Bernabéu following an accurate pass from Di María whichHiguaín latched onto inside the area and after two attempts he put it away. A goal that besides being the first of the season, puts El Pipita amongst the 15 top scorers in the history of the club. He matches the 104 goals scored by Ronaldo and Molowny and the next Real Madrid legends that he can pass in the list are Juanito andPahíño. The list is headed by Raul (323), while Cristiano Ronaldo is ranked tenth with 146.
The campaign that has just started is Higuaín’s seventh at Real Madrid. Since his arrival has played a total of 221 games, with a goal-scoring average of 0.47. Hisbest season came in 2009/10 when he scored 29 goals. Last year he had his second best and scored 26 goals (22 in the league, 3 in the Champions League and 1 in the cup).
REAL MADRID ALL TIME TOP SCORERS
Players Goals
Raúl 323
Di Stéfano 308
Santillana 290
Puskas 238
Hugo Sánchez 208
Gento 179
Pirri 171
Butragueño 171
Amancio 155
Cristiano Ronaldo 146
Míchel 130
Hierro 125
Pahíño 124
Juanito 121
Higuaín 104
Molowny 104
Ronaldo 104
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by sucre2(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
Barcelona 1 - Realmadrid 2
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by Umartins1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
All you bastardonia and fuckanuya fans will cry tomorrow.

Cant wait for the little dwarf to succumb to the orders of his great boss..... The undisputed wizard from Madeira.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by vaserce(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
Honestly it's going T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be tight but I will give it T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Barca cos barca players has more understanding of t̶̲̥̅̊ђe̶̲̥̅̊ game and they can unlocck any tight defence in t̶̲̥̅̊ђe̶̲̥̅̊ whole world. No appology
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by vaserce(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Honestly it's going T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be tight but I will give it T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Barca cos barca players has more understanding of t̶̲̥̅̊ђe̶̲̥̅̊ game and they can unlocck any tight defence in t̶̲̥̅̊ђe̶̲̥̅̊ whole world. No appology
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by chelseabmw(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
HALA MADRID
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by Sharexgold(m): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2012
Barca 2:1 Madrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by S2kluv: 12:15am On Aug 23, 2012
I give it 2 barcelona. 3-1
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by gunner4jesus(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2012
Barcelona will surely win 2 goals up against R.Madrid. 2-0,
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by HighChief4(m): 1:12am On Aug 23, 2012
vaserce: Honestly it's going T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be tight but I will give it T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Barca cos barca players has more understanding of t̶̲̥̅̊ђe̶̲̥̅̊ game and they can unlocck any tight defence in t̶̲̥̅̊ђe̶̲̥̅̊ whole world. No appology

Chelsea disagrees with you on that.

@OP too close to call, but I see Madrid winning this one.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by Chokolee(m): 1:19am On Aug 23, 2012
Gbam!!! It has started again o..Barca 3: 0 Madrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by olabiz2010: 1:48am On Aug 23, 2012
Mourinho: I would trade Supercopa for La Liga title
The Portuguese trainer has played down Thursday night's clash with the Blaugrana, insisting that it is of little significance and will hardly have any influence on the season. The Portuguese went on to discuss the Catalans' new signings, stating that while Alex Song and Jordi Alba give Tito Vilanova's side more options, the Spanish league runners-up are still pretty much the same team.

"If I could, I would lose the Supercopa now and win La Liga. I would also give the Supercopa away if this provided extra motivation to win the league," Mourinho was quoted by Marca. 

"The Supercopa does not affect the championship. It has no influence on it simply because the competition is less important than the four competitions we will take part in during the season.

"It does not determine how the league season will unfold. I think that when rival clubs meet, they always want to win. For this reason, winning the Supercopa is important, even if it has no effect on the rest of the season.

The Portuguese then went on to speak about the personnel changes at Barcelona, and what effect they will have on the Blaugrana.

"Barcelona are a team with practically the same players as last season. They have the same style which they can change a little now that they have two new players.

"There will be some small differences, but, for me it is the usual Barcelona, a team with great quality, great players, but I do not see that much of a difference from recent seasons."
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2012/08/22/3323503/mourinho-i-would-trade-supercopa-for-la-liga-title
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by Whobedatte(m): 4:50am On Aug 23, 2012
Umartins1: All you bastardonia and fuckanuya fans will cry tomorrow.

Cant wait for the little dwarf to succumb to the orders of his great boss..... The undisputed wizard from Madeira.
deluded sepe fc fan..ogogoro dey speak
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 23, 2012
@Toluxa1: I meant 4:30pm. Here in the U.S. ESPN will start their pre-game analysis 5 mins before kickoff.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by abiolag(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2012
Barca will carry d day because they look more fresher with d return of Villa.my prediction is 3-1
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by Victorjoseph(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2012
My barca don come again wit anoda difrnt style entirely.So all clubs, be warnd! most xpecially Real madrid cus na dem go hearam pas 4 our hand. And na 2dy e go start cus na 3 0 madrid go chop for almighty Barca hand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Sheffield United (2 - 2) On 31st August 2019 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 19th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.