Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,589 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. (7162 Views)

Freelance Writers Wanted - Apply / Bank Tellers Wanted. Apply Here!!! / Wanted. Apply If Qualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by somotun02(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2012
i'm in dratistic02@gmail.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by ademiller(f): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2012
Millidelli2000@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by Abtwist(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
Am interestd my email olumideogidan@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by mahanan(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
This is my email: mangaijunior@gmail.com, phone: 08061533715
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by hottprince: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
GEEZ!!!! are ppl nw ds gullible.
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by databoy247(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
The Utexta distributorship program has begun. Please if you indicated your interest to take part in our distributorship program, and you have registered in our website (and verified your account), kindly check your email for an important update.

If you are yet to open an account and get it activated, please do so as its free to be a part of it all.

Thanks.
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
I'm interested email. Ibrahimakinniyi@gmail.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by edwardaigb: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
I am interested.
edwardaigbokhan@yahoo.com
thanx
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by Doing02: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2012
Please i'm interested,this is my mail ojo.omon@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by Doing02: 2:28am On Sep 21, 2012
Please my mail johnpeter37@ymail.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2012
am very much interested dis is my email esheris@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by databoy247(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2012
The few distributors who have started the program are in business!!! There can be no better...

If you want to still be part of this, open an account with us www.utexta.com to begin!

PS: You can now purchase SMS Units online with your ATM cards. To know more CLICK HEREhttp://utexta.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=3
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by saheed3(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
saheed.amao@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by ifyalways(f): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
saheed':
saheed.amao@yahoo.com

Mister, you no do your fish farm apprenticeship again?

@Topic, 3 pages of explanations and emailing, what's the biz all about?who here have started?what's the testimony?
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by shofloxy: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
i'm interested. e-mail; alukoflorence@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by databoy247(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
ifyalways:

@Topic, 3 pages of explanations and emailing, what's the biz all about?who here have started?what's the testimony?

Its a simple program. Its all about how you can make some money from Bulk SMS business without you actually owning a bulk sms website. We will be selling recharge voucher packs to interested people. Each pack contains 10 vouchers valued at N240 (200 sms units) per voucher. And each pack is valued at N2,400 and you can purchase as many packs as possible.

With this program, you are privileged to purchase SMS units at N1.20 per unit instead of the normal N1.80 per unit (in our website). You can sell to your clients and customers (who have registered accounts with Utexta) at N1.50 per SMS unit.

How do you sell the voucher pins? Get people, churches and organizations to open an account with www.utexta.com and offer the option of buying SMS units at N1.50 from you instead of N1.80 from the website. Which means with just N300, your clients or customers can buy SMS vouchers from you and load in their account to start sending SMS.

With this system, you are guaranteed to make over 5k weekly without you owning an sms website and with just N2,400 capital (if you are serious). The few people who are currently benefiting from it are mostly from our offline (especially word of mouth) advertising.

Like i said in the first post, its just a planned out strategy to help those who need to make some extra money by the side but without much capital.
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by ifyalways(f): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ok, that question answered though I don't quite get it.

Next one, 3 pages already, surely someone here should have something to say, yes?

Who has tried it, people that left emails in pages 1 to 2, how did it go?
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by kristosky(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
Pls I am interested in this wonderful package.My email is ilobisco@yahoo.com OR toskyonline@gmail.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by kennytidistar(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
olakenmaths@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by databoy247(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
Please everyone should stop posting their emails here as i have little or no use for them. If you are interested in the program, visit www.utexta.com to open an account to begin. The business is:
databoy247:

Its a simple program. Its all about how you can make some money from Bulk SMS business without you actually owning a bulk sms website. We will be selling recharge voucher packs to interested people. Each pack contains 10 vouchers valued at N240 (200 sms units) per voucher. And each pack is valued at N2,400 and you can purchase as many packs as possible.

With this program, you are privileged to purchase SMS units at N1.20 per unit instead of the normal N1.80 per unit (in our website). You can sell to your clients and customers (who have registered accounts with Utexta) at N1.50 per SMS unit.

How do you sell the voucher pins? Get people, churches and organizations to open an account with www.utexta.com and offer the option of buying SMS units at N1.50 from you instead of N1.80 from the website. Which means with just N300, your clients or customers can buy SMS vouchers from you and load in their account to start sending SMS.

With this system, you are guaranteed to make over 5k weekly without you owning an sms website and with just N2,400 capital (if you are serious). The few people who are currently benefiting from it are mostly from our offline (especially word of mouth) advertising.

Like i said in the first post, its just a planned out strategy to help those who need to make some extra money by the side but without much capital.

When you register, you can begin the process as explained above. Stop posting your emails except you want me to copy your email address and send you the exact same explanation which i wont and cannot do. Thanks. cool
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by johnabzy: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2012
Am very mush intrested please my e-mail is johnabzy@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by Babalola62(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
Babalolaolumide62@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by aliya247(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2012
christo_faith@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by francisola(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2012
i am interested This is my Email -Addres:francisolas@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by hottprince: 7:19am On Sep 25, 2012
even after d OP said no more emails.som ppl r still droppin deres
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by Obinoscopy(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2012
databoy247: Please everyone should stop posting their emails here as i have little or no use for them. If you are interested in the program, visit www.utexta.com to open an account to begin. The business is:

When you register, you can begin the process as explained above. Stop posting your emails except you want me to copy your email address and send you the exact same explanation which i wont and cannot do. Thanks. cool

@OP, as long as this thread exist people will keep on posting their email here. I need your permission to lock the thread. People will still be able to read your post but they will not be able to post their emails.

I'm awaiting your response.
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by ummisence: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2012
HI AM INTERESTED IN THE DISTRIBUTORSHIP PLS KINDLY SEND ME THE DETAILS AT bigdaysure@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by Ikundiom: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
I am interested, my email agaluck@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by spicyshady: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
i am interested pls dis ma email. spicyshady@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by ukachimo: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
ukachimo@yahoo.com and very interested
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by ezenwaone: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
This is my email: p.sunday59@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted. Apply Within. by pastorkingsleye(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Am interested, my email: dinternetservicesng@yahoo.com. Am also interested in d reseller stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IITA Recruitment For Graduate Audit Trainees / U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank / N-power Bvn Issue Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.