Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,987 members, 7,956,684 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Enquiry: Laptop Imports - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Enquiry: Laptop Imports (831 Views)

Enquiry / Oracle Enquiry: Cost Of Oracle DB & Certification Training? / Systems Support Analyst This Is A Customer Enquiry To A Systems Support Analys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry: Laptop Imports by saintuko: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
pls i want to know a good company from abroad i can buy fairly used laptop and sel here in nigeria
Re: Enquiry: Laptop Imports by susy1613(f): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hi there. I am SUSY from Philippines based in China and I am offering a service if you want to purchase directly from factories in China. I can provide you with a reliable and professional sourcing option.
1. Locate factories that have equipment and talent that matches your needs.
2. Determine which factories or suppliers will meet deadlines and provide efficient service.
3. Negotiate good prices.
4. Place orders, handle currency issues and pay suppliers.
5. Inspect factories for quality and ethical practices.
6. Inspect your finished goods before they’re shipped to you.

Whether you are currently sourcing from China or this is your first time, I am confident I can offer you an exciting new avenue into the world of direct purchasing from China. Contact me to discuss the possibilities in more details.

Best Regards
SUSY
email: susy_evstrading@hotmail.com
Re: Enquiry: Laptop Imports by biz4u(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
saintuko: pls i want to know a good company from abroad i can buy fairly used laptop and sel here in nigeria

I know of a company where you can buy very cheap laptops but the company is based in China. If you want to how to register with the company and get the laptops shipped to your address, you can send an e-mail to me and I will send every details about the company to you.
The details include:
1.How to register
2.How to source for different laptops
3.How ton pay for the laptops with Naira
4.How to discuss on phone with the merchants and so on.

I have tested them by buying from them.

E- mail: akinsquared2000@yahoo.com.
Re: Enquiry: Laptop Imports by vickyl: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
hello, Am interested.
Re: Enquiry: Laptop Imports by biz4u(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
vickyl: hello, Am interested.
Mail me at akinsquared2000@yahoo.com and I will give you details.

(1) (Reply)

My Pc Cant Boot Beyond Me Asserting My Password / Need A Compaq 615 Motherboard New One I Mean / How To Do I Buy Skype Credit Unit And US Itune Card In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.