Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Tupac Shakur Foundation Honours Julius Agwu. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tupac Shakur Foundation Honours Julius Agwu. (626 Views)

Rapper 50 Cent Calls Out P Diddy Over Tupac Shakur's Death / Breaking News; Tupac Shakur Is ALIVE! / After Nearly 18 Years, Tupac Shakur Now 43, Comes Out Of Hiding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tupac Shakur Foundation Honours Julius Agwu. by tchigyoke(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
It is honouring season for the Nigerian comedian, Julius Agwu. Few weeks after bagging the African Achievers Awards in London, the entertainers was recently honoured by the Tupac Foundation, Atlanta USA...Expressing how he feels about the honour done him, Julius said “I feel very excited and elevated for this recognition. And most importantly, it is an inspiration for most of us who are in the business of entertainment because even for the fact the guy’s age was cut short at a very early stage, we know he has left a very indelible mark on the sand of time. I went to Tupac Foundation in Atlanta and I saw the projects he was working on before he died and what his mum too is doing at the foundation. I was so inspired and it got to say that for those of us who are here doing entertainment business, if we do not give back to the society, we have not really started. So everything we do, we should see it as a way of giving back to the society...This honour done to Julius Agwu may be connected with the comedian’s show of support to the foundation during one of his numerous visits to America. Details on http://www.glazethrill.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=315:tupac-shakur-foundation-honours-julius-agwu&catid=1:celebrity-gossip&Itemid=110

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Wins MTV Europe Music Awards 2 / Don Jazzy Gives Aspiring Musician 1million Naira / World Tallest Woman Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.