Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo (9920 Views)

20-year-old Student Of Kaduna Polytechnic Declared Missing (photo) / Abimbola, A 100L Student Of UNIOSUN Is Missing (Photo) / Beautiful Pictures Of Nelson Mandela Hostel Toilet In Unique UNIPORT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by pharmow: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2012
May God almighty let him come home in one piece.
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by dridowu: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2012
Odunnu:
People get missing everywhere regularly!
Its not an only Lagos thing!
just respondin to what afam4eva said dat evil is done in lagos only,i blve pple got missing even in well dev country. May God guide us all
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by pharmow: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2012
@ OP I can see that you are kinna close to the guy, I will advice you with the family of the guy to try and investigate the last place he was seen before missing, the people he had conversation with on his social media pages, suspicious people that he may be hanging out with and what he has told U in the past that can help out in finding me.
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by Afam4eva(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
dridowu: just respondin to what afam4eva said dat evil is done in lagos only,i blve pple got missing even in well dev country. May God guide us all
Quote me where i added "Only".
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by hannydarl(f): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2012
Had a bad dream. A guy was killed by jealouse people. He had a baby daughter, his corpse found in a morgue. Hope its not this guy. My prayers are with his friends and loved ones hope he is found well and alive soon.
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by Kobojunkie: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva: People just keep getting missing these days. Crime is being perpetuated silently in Lagos.

What does that mean? In a country where the majority of crimes go unreported, what does that mean?
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by Afam4eva(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What does that mean? In a country where the majority of crimes go unreported, what does that mean?
The bolded is exactly what i mean. Lagos is a very big city and crime is crime is commited at a very high level but they're not reported because at times people see it as the norm.
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by dridowu: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:
Quote me where i added "Only".
ok ,sorry 4 d word " ONLY "
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by tellwsdom: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Have you checked all ur family lately to confirm if none is associated with ur dream? Pls do sadsad
hannydarl: Had a bad dream. A guy was killed by jealouse people. He had a baby daughter, his corpse found in a morgue. Hope its not this guy. My prayers are with his friends and loved ones hope he is found well and alive soon.
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by highlandre(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
HQ: Hope he gets found. AND Soon. Otherwise, May the Good Lord Grant his Family the grace to bear the Loss. sad
You're clinically sick. Useless comment!

1 Like

Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by femliany(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
stepo707: They can trace(customer service of network he uses) who he spoke with last or where he went to last.
uhmmm, see Jack Bauer of the CTU.lol
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by alex406(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
Why not post his pictures for more urgent attention?
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by Odunnu: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
alex406: Why not post his pictures for more urgent attention?
His pictures are there in the first page
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by flow1759: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
hannydarl: Had a bad dream. A guy was killed by jealouse people. He had a baby daughter, his corpse found in a morgue. Hope its not this guy. My prayers are with his friends and loved ones hope he is found well and alive soon.
i don't know u can dream of somebody u don't know dieing
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by Saintsquare(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
May almighty God be with him anywhere he is @ the moment
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by purefella(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
Speaking from experience he has been camped by one sugar mama . Friends and families shouldn't bother themselves , he will soon be freed when the mama is through with him grin
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
I thought Afam was giving us assurance that these kind of crimes dont happen in Nigeria on the "Is abroad still rosy" thread
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by Heymus(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
May the good Lord brings him out alive.
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by Afam4eva(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
dayokanu: I thought Afam was giving us assurance that these kind of crimes dont happen in Nigeria on the "Is abroad still rosy" thread
Like i keep saying, the deaths that happen in Nigeria(southern Nigeria) can be avoided to some extent. But how do you explaining someone entering a cinema hall and start shooting sporadically. You went to the movies to watch a film and not to collect bullet.
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:
Like i keep saying, the deaths that happen in Nigeria(southern Nigeria) can be avoided to some extent. But how do you explaining someone entering a cinema hall and start shooting sporadically. You went to the movies to watch a film and not to collect bullet.

How does someone like nelson avoid whatever befell him? The numerous death in "one chance" how do you avoid them? The young men who were killed in Enugu for rituals How do you avoid that? The men who killed Cynthia and who have succeded in drugging 6 other women, nko?
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by kayswag100(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
Babzilla:

I hope he too didnt go for a 'business transaction' in some 'HO-tel' in FESTAC. undecided

wawa, dan iska!!! Is dis wat u d be saying on a serious issue as such?.

What if his family memebr saw what u wrote or what if it was ur bro some1 wrote dis pessimistic, 'non-funny' and childish crap about?

1 Like

Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by Afam4eva(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
dayokanu:

How does someone like nelson avoid whatever befell him? The numerous death in "one chance" how do you avoid them? The young men who were killed in Enugu for rituals How do you avoid that? The men who killed Cynthia and who have succeded in drugging 6 other women, nko?
You don't know where Nelson went to. It's not like someone came to his house and kidnapped him. In Nigeria people should be careful with where they step there foot.

One chance victims most times are to be blamed. because most of them are in a hurry, instead of them to go inside the park and enter a bus they prefer to stay by the road side.

Cynthia's own case is totally avoidable. Who leaves the north to come and visit complete strangers in Lagos and even go inside a hotel with. Her decisions were sick if you ask me.

Me for one, i'm a very fearful person and so i'm always extremely cautious. Whenever i want to enter a commercial bus i first look at the people in the bus and if i don't see any elderly person or at least two women. Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by phreakabit(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
Not judging him. . . . But knowing teenagers / Young youths, especially University students. Its possible : Him don go "enter bush" them don "blend" am die oh. . Just a thought, nothing more. . . Anyway God forbid sha. Hope they find him alive and in one piece.
Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by seechris(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
good news, Nelson has been found! was kidnapped said to be recuperating at a hospital at the moment, praise God.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo by phraze(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Nelson, Retrace ur Steps Back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! / Nasarawa State University Any Information About Their Second List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.