Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,317 members, 7,850,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) (1253 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Freebie 14: How To Make Money Blogging (part 2). / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
Based on the responses I have seen on this forum, I have decided to share one of my secrets. The one thing i am sure about is that 90% of you reading this post will not take action instead will look for loop holes in this method and shout "scam" or "it can't work". I learn my methods from foreign friends and they share it for free.

That said, we can begin.

REQUIREMENT
A self hosted wordpress blog
A Movie theme that has thumbnails enabled
YouTube Account
A CPA Account (for monetizing your blog)
CPA Movie Poster
Payoneer Mastercard
Content Locker
Video Spinner

Now this niche is a movie niche where you will be streaming life movies for everyone to watch free of charge. This is how the flow of your website is going to be.

- You upload a short video clip using the Video Spinner to YouTube. Video Spinner can gather images of your choice for you and convert them to movie slide and can be viewable in windows media player. Give it a good title name and description.You must first check what its name is like on YouTube so you can tailor you own that way. When converting these images into video, remember to put your link in the watermark so that it reads "Watch the full video at http://yourwebsiteblog.com.

- The YouTube traffic picks up the latest video when they are searching for such videos. They watch and visit yourwebsiteblog.

- Now that you have gotten them on your website blog, your content locker comes to play. Once they pick on the movie to watch, depending how you set up your content locker to work (say after 5min the website was loaded), the content locker appears, preventing them from watching the movie further. the content locker will ask them to complete an offer in order to continue seeing the movie. Most will be obliged to. Immediately the finish filling the offer, the page is unlocked.

- The offer they completed was one of the numerous offers your choose from your CPA network. the link was embeded in the content locker. Once they complete an offer you are paid in your account. I will suggest at this juncture that you put up offers that are just email submits, zip submits or any offer that will not take them time to complete.

- Depending on your network, you are paid within 3-7days into your payoneer mastercard. If you do not have a payoneer mastercard, request for one here http://www.payoneer.com

How do you get the real movies fo people to watch?

Easy. With the CPA Movie Poster, you will post movies directly to your wordpress blog. The software (which requires internet connection) will require your wordpress username and password. After which, you type in the movie you want to post on your blog, It will search for it on the net and gives you the feedback if available, it will request what season. Once it finds it, click and post and the whole process begins. After it has finished posting, go to your blog you will see the movies posted for you.

As a matter of fact, the movies are not on your site. They are only feeding from a source.

With this, you should be making $100 per week. I make well above that because I have scaled it with other methods.

That is my method.

If you need help setting this up, contact me. Quite an easy method but once you mess a string up everything fails.

Keep creating more and more image based videos and uploading on to YouTube to keep the traffic coming.

Have a nice day.
Re: Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by lastround(m): 2:23am On Aug 23, 2012
this was a great post you just opened my eye to something I could as I'm presently learning wordpress
Re: Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 23, 2012
lastround: this was a great post you just opened my eye to something I could as I'm presently learning wordpress

You are welcome my friend. Just be sure to practice and start making money from it.
Re: Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2012
I am having issues with my laptop's .net framework. Only for me to check and discovered that it has gone corrupt. Currently repairing it.

The .net framework helps some unique apps and scripts work on my system. I use them for this same method i use to make money. I discovered this fault when one of my apps refused to pull movies from movies to my website. When i am done with repairing, I will let you guys kno.
Re: Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by MDCEO1: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
Bros, does this method still work?

Also, what CPA networks accept Nigerians.....i thought they said majority of CPA networks dont accept Nigerians.
Re: Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by george31(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
@Op, nice post bruv...i see u are advanced in blogging. Am a newbie in blogging, can pls drop your email or BB pin? i will like to ask some questions. Thanks in anticipation.

pls email george31300@yahoo.co.uk
BB pin:2397b4d7
Re: Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by MDCEO1: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2012
@Ribechi, I see you replied but they hid your post. Why would they hide your post?
Re: Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
MD-CEO:
@Ribechi, I see you replied but they hid your post. Why would they hide your post?

Cos i mentioned the names of the cpa companies you might want to try out. Anyway contact me on 08166234713 or my bb pin 269E1197 so we can ttalk more
Re: Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by MDCEO1: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
What's wrong with them na??
Ok, correct guy, I'll add you on BB let's relate more
Re: Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2012
Now I am building this kind of website now. I am open to building it for people because I am less busy and willing to make this possible for people. Yes, it is still working because it is still a sneaky method in which not everyone still knows how to do it. I will use the softwares I talked about to serve you better. If you are willing to let me help do this, you can contact me via my information on this website.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon.
Re: Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by MDCEO1: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
^^Welldone Bros! More grease 2 ur elbow...
Re: Making Money From Blogging Part 2 (spoonfeeding You) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2012
MD-CEO:
^^Welldone Bros! More grease 2 ur elbow...

No wahala my guy.

(1) (Reply)

QUAIL Day Old Needed / Wine Shop And Bar How Profitable? / Vehicle Registration And Plate Number Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.