Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. (717 Views)

Nigerian Banks That Accept Google Adsense Earnings Through Savings Account? / Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / Accredited Domain Registrars That Accept LR ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
Pls reselling site in web hosting with reliable server is required. Thank for your response
Re: How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by DualCore1: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
Your request is not clear, what do you mean by "that accepts billing chart"?
Re: How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
I know a very good and reliable web hosting and reseller platform starting from $100 and they do have their billing in local currencies like Naira and Cedis which is a plus.
I will suggest you set it up in such a way that it will be competetive globally or at least in the West African sub region because the market is already getting saturated in Nigeria.
You can contact me via gidilinks.com for more details.
Re: How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
Dual Core: Your request is not clear, what do you mean by "that accepts billing chart"?
I was gonna ask the same.
I guess he meant a billing system.
Re: How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
chipmunkey: I know a very good and reliable web hosting and reseller platform starting from $100 and they do have their billing in local currencies like Naira and Cedis which is a plus.
I will suggest you set it up in such a way that it will be competetive globally or at least in the West African sub region because the market is already getting saturated in Nigeria.
You can contact me via gidilinks.com for more

details.

is gidilinks.com a site you want me to visit or a hosting site because i don't think so thank for your reply
Re: How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
Dual Core: Your request is not clear, what do you mean by "that accepts billing chart"?

sorry i meant billing system, thank for your reply
Re: How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
If you need to reach me, then you can use the contact me tab on GidiLinks.
Re: How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by DualCore1: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
hislordship:

sorry i meant billing system, thank for your reply

Ok let's add that up... your topic becomes:
"How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site in Nigeria That Accepts Billing System?"

This still doesn't add up to form a complete meaning, in my opinion.

Leave English alone, what do you want?

The more detailed you can be in your explanation the better the quality of replies you will get.
Re: How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by yamakuza: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
seems he wants reseller hosting with whmcs/clientexec etc included

1 Like

Re: How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2012
yamakuza: seems he wants reseller hosting with whmcs/clientexec etc included

how much will that so for
Re: How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2012
hislordship:

you can start the one i know of with $100.
Re: How Can One Own A Web Hosting Site Ih Nigeria That Accept Billing Chart. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2012
hislordship:

you can start the one i know of with $99.

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Webmasters, Help Please !! / I Need A Referral Website Developed / Nairalanders,pls Help With My Yahoo Account Before I Go Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.