Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Pre-order From China,hongkong,dubai With Just 30% Upront.3 To 7days Delivery. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pre-order From China,hongkong,dubai With Just 30% Upront.3 To 7days Delivery. (1373 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Travel To Dubai With 100k / No More Heat,powder,3am Baths----affordable Rechargable Table Fans Frm Hongkong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order From China,hongkong,dubai With Just 30% Upront.3 To 7days Delivery. by bowagfreight: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2012
Now you can pre-order your stuffs from china,hong-kong and dubai without leaving the shores of nigeria,with just 30% upfront,and payment upon delivery.we are cargo clearing agent here in nigeria,with reliable agents in china,hong-kong and dubai who can help you source for your exact goods,purchase and ship to nigeria via air,while we clear and deliver to you before making payments.all we need is just a sample of what you want,you get your good within 3 to 7days from date of purchase.and we assure you,we will get it just the way you want it.save yourself the cost of travelling and maximise your profits while you sell.we also render warehousing services to keep your goods secured.we asuure you of the best of our services,as we have experienced crew always at your service.with us,customer satisfaction is guaranteed. Just visit our office today at: suit B91,ASSETTS CORP PLAZA. 21,OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, BESIDE IKEJA CLUB. Or call 08033506383. E-mail us at bowagatefreight@yahoo.com
A trial will surely speak more of us.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order From China,hongkong,dubai With Just 30% Upront.3 To 7days Delivery. by bowagfreight: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2012
Contact us today
Re: Pre-order From China,hongkong,dubai With Just 30% Upront.3 To 7days Delivery. by sholatech(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sent email to you but no reply
Re: Pre-order From China,hongkong,dubai With Just 30% Upront.3 To 7days Delivery. by solosamste(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hello,

KIndly help us with credible buyers of Moringa Oleifera. We produce it in Large Quantities and will Like to be connected to buyers in Asia[China].
Letz know your terms . email: temtol@yahoo.co.uk

Pls get back to usasap

Rgds,

For: WALE
TEMTOL VENTURES LIMITED
Re: Pre-order From China,hongkong,dubai With Just 30% Upront.3 To 7days Delivery. by bowagfreight: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2015
solosamste:
Hello,
KIndly help us with credible buyers of Moringa Oleifera. We produce it in Large Quantities and will Like to be connected to buyers in Asia[China].
Letz know your terms . email: temtol@yahoo.co.uk
Pls get back to usasap
Rgds,
For: WALE
TEMTOL VENTURES LIMITED
its quite unfortunate that im getting to see this just now.my china contacts were asking me for major suppliers of moringa and i directed them to someone else.but il keep your contact now and im sure we will do business real soon.i opened this thread and dint follow up online.

sholatech:
Sent email to you but no reply

so sorry for replying this late.i replied you via email.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking / hi / Want To Become Your Own Boss? Learn A Skill....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.