Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Alert..alert..aleart.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alert..alert..aleart.. (741 Views)

Alert! Alert!! Alert!!! / Fraud Aleart Beware!!! Not Interswitch / Alert! Alert!! Alert!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alert..alert..aleart.. by dav8id(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
Wahalah don com again ooh....just recently facebook introduced timeline and hes feature that make lot of businesses owner feel very disturb and discourage until expert has finally put everything under control for them..

Now facebook don start again and it seem lot of people yash go open dis time.

Are you still using a personal facebook profile promoting your business or did you have a multiple fake facebook profile? Did you also have a multiple different groups or pages on facebook and been admin by you? If yes then do something fast or you stand the chance of losing the profile,groups and pages including all the contents,likes etc.

On 1st august facebook release an update regulatory filling indicating that there are morethan 83 million fake and duplicate account,misclassified and undesirable account.

Facebook said,maitaining a personal account for anything other than individual person is a violation of facebook. The also added that,no more using your personal timeline for your own commacial gain(such as selling your status update to advertiser this and many more listed by them)...

Ha...what will be the solution now?

Well the simple solution is to CONVERT YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE TO A PAGE...

Sorry i will not be able to post the step by step on how to convert it here but i will do that in due course,but here are the tips below...

*...download your profile info

*....appoint a new admin to any of your multiple group or pages.

*...change your profile name and address.

*...convert your pesonal facebook profile to a business page.

*...merge your new facebook by page with any existance page if you have any.

T.hat is all...

FACEBOOK CONSULTANT,WHAT DID YOU GUY'S THINK?

Regard

Re: Alert..alert..aleart.. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
I will personally check what you just posted out and God help you it it not totally true ehn! You go hear gbagaun for ya head...lol!
Re: Alert..alert..aleart.. by dav8id(m): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2012
Facebook don start to d delete fake and multiple account/pages, do something fast to safe your if you know you are on there list

(1) (Reply)

How To Rob A Bank / Please Save My Soul Request (what Can I Do With My Short Code Business?) / Rental Of Learning Centre Needed On The Lagos Island OR Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.