Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

8 Major Things Every Child Wants Every Adult To Know. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Major Things Every Child Wants Every Adult To Know. (697 Views)

Why Do People Put Pressure On Young Adult To Get Married? / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Major Things Every Child Wants Every Adult To Know. by BeraBera(f): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
"Every adult out there, we really want you to know that...

1. Our hands are small; so you shouldn't always expect perfection whenever we make our bed, draw a picture, or write essays.
2. Our legs are short; slow down so that we can keep up with you
3. Our eyes have not seen the world as yours have; let us explore safely and do not restrict us unnecessarily
4. Our feelings are tender; do not nag us all day long after all, you wouldn't want to be nagged for your inquisitiveness.
5. Give us the freedom to make decisions concerning ourselves. Permit us to fail, so that we can learn from our mistakes, then someday we will be prepared to make decisions that life requires of us

6. Do not do things for us; it makes us feel that our efforts did not measure up to your expectations. We know it is hard, but don't compare us with our elder siblings.
7. Go easy on the criticism; remember you can criticize the things we do without criticizing us.
8. We really do hope you abide by these rules,

thankyou.
Culled from Gemwoman, Volume 5
Re: 8 Major Things Every Child Wants Every Adult To Know. by Afam4eva(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
lol
Re: 8 Major Things Every Child Wants Every Adult To Know. by tobechi74: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
..,d op must me a child
Re: 8 Major Things Every Child Wants Every Adult To Know. by BeraBera(f): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
tobechi74: ..,d op must me a child
You mean the op must be a child?
If that was what you meant, then I'm not

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Mother, What About You, You And You??? / Share Your Experience As The Only Girl In Your Family / Charly Boy's Off Shoot"i'm The Female Version Of My Dad" - Dominique Oputa Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.