Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara (2580 Views)

Man Raped By A Fake Police Officer In Delta / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member / Horror: Boy Slaughters Mother, 2 Sisters In Zamfara [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by gramci: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
According to newspaper reports, three women were arraigned before a Higher Shari’a Court in Gusau for allegedly raping a 20 year old man. The man, Abdulrahman Sulaiman, was a Man-O-Warvolunteer who went to the Women Multi-Purpose Center in Gusau to help organize a preaching session organized by the state’s Ministry of Women and Children’s Affairs for women during the holy month of Ramadan.
According to the police prosecutors three women, Hannatu Ibrahim [23], Wosila Hassan [20] and Rukayya Hassan [21] conspired among themselves and serially raped Abdulrahman until he lost consciousness! How did this happen? The prosecutors said they lured him into a corner of the Women’s Centre, where they “forced” him to make love with themin turn until poor Abdulrahman fell unconscious. It was said that he was rushed to hospital, where he was later resuscitated.
The three women have now been remanded in prison custody until Monday next week, when witnesses will be called to the court to testify against them.
I suspect that half of Gusau town will turn up in court on that day to hear the evidence against the three “conspirators.” If the three women and the man in question actually did what they were alleged to have done 1] at a preaching session 2] during the month of Ramadan 3] when the centre was brimming with other women and children,then it will be a new low in religious morality in this part of the world.
The evidence will however be very interesting and it may force this country’slawyers and jurists to have to rewrite the law on rape. Some years ago, I heard a senior lawyer say on television that the law on rape as it stands today does not envisage a woman raping a man, unless ifhe is a minor who is seduced by a much older woman. Otherwise, the lawyer said, “a woman cannot really rape a man because it requires his willing cooperation” to effect the act.
It will be interesting to see if the witnesses will say Abdulrahman shouted for help while he was being raped. Or what the three women used to force his cooperation---a gun or a knife, for instance. Anatomically speaking, while a man can successfully rape a woman who is not cooperating but who goes limp at gunpoint, the same can hardly be said of the reverse case. A man who has a gun ora knife pointed at him and goes limp cannot be successfully raped!
My only fear with this story is that many men in Gusau and around this Nigeria will wistfully wish that they were the ones that were raped. Mark you, the three alleged “conspirators” are young women hardly out of teen ages. They will find many willing takers in Gusau and elsewhere in Nigeria without resorting to any force! In fact, if someone were to call for male volunteers to be raped, in this Nigeria, the queues will be longer than the men who lined up at the Hisbah Office in Kano to marry widows and divorcees!

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/20-year-old-man-raped-by-three-young.html
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by Jakumo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ha ha ha now THAT's what I'm talking about. Ain't NO better way to go, y'all, than to be phucked into a stupor by THREE twenty-something year-old hornny women, only to be revived in hospital by the same suspects, and then phucked to death. Thank you Jeeesus ! Ha ha ha
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by asha80(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin cheesy grin
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by ektbear: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Jakumo: Ha ha ha now THAT's what I'm talking about. Ain't NO better way to go, y'all, than to be phucked into a stupor by THREE twenty-something year-old hornny women, only to be revived in hospital by the same suspects, and then phucked to death. Thank you Jeeesus ! Ha ha ha

+1
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by dayokanu(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
Why Am I always missing from where the action is.

I was in bauchi for over a year and no woman even came to molest me, I think I need to relocate to Gusau
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by dplordx(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lucky poor guy. And why did have to pass out! A foursome would be a mind-blowing experience. Does he know how much I pay for just a 3-some? cheesy
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lucky guy
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by Seun(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
If it's not good for women, it's not good for men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by mkmyers45(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Jakumo: Ha ha ha now THAT's what I'm talking about. Ain't NO better way to go, y'all, than to be phucked into a stupor by THREE twenty-something year-old hornny women, only to be revived in hospital by the same suspects, and then phucked to death. Thank you Jeeesus ! Ha ha ha
The chap must be fine and lucky...wow what a way to exit the world
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by dayokanu(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
Seun: If it's not good for women, it's not good for men.

Its good for someone like me especially if they are young sexy fine lepa girls

i would volunteer sef
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
These chicks are rugged oh!! If say na me dem do that one na dem for tire ohh; this sharia thing na f.uck level sha....abi dem go do sharia for 72 virgins issue for aljana hehehehe, na their yawa sha~~
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by Callotti: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
See wetin greed dey cause?
Only Naija man blokos go rise for im own r-ape!
Twa!

Playing 'Oliver Twist' for my darling Naija men! Toe-toe nor go kill una ancestors in the Holy name of Osama Bin Ladin!!! Iseeeeeee!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by CrazyMan(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
Seun: If it's not good for women, it's not good for men.
seconded
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
Callotti: See wetin greed dey cause?
Only Naija man blokos go rise for im own r-ape!
Twa!

Playing 'Oliver Twist' for my darling Naija men! Toe-toe nor go kill una ancestors in the Holy name of Osama Bin Ladin!!! Iseeeeeee!!!! grin

Calloti, Can you plan the same thing for me? Where should we do it? When your oga dey travel go naija
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by Sharexgold(m): 5:05am On Aug 25, 2012
I pity the young guy, he should go for HIV test. Anyway, na free visa to heaven.
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by Ebendo123(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
dayokanu:
Why Am I always missing from where the action is.

I was in bauchi for over a year and no woman even came to molest me, I think I need to relocate to Gusau
KREST de worry u.
Re: 20-year Old Man Raped By Three Young Women In Zamfara by Blackfire(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
I am not understanding..

He raped 3 women.
Or
?

(1) (Reply)

16 Yr Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka / One Million Boys Saga - My Personal Experience With Them / Two Americans 'Passport Forgers' Arrested With Dismembered Bodies In Bangkok.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.