Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

N5000 Notes Introduction A Way To Further Devalue Naira - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / N5000 Notes Introduction A Way To Further Devalue Naira (696 Views)

Please, Let's Stop Posting Topics That Devalue Nairaland / Polymer Notes: Ex-mint Boss Faces Forgery, Money Laundering Charges / AIEROMON Emerges Phone Section Poster Of The Year 2010 & Gets N5000 - CONGRATS!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N5000 Notes Introduction A Way To Further Devalue Naira by badesco(m): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
With the recent proposed introduction of N500 Notes into Nigeria economy
is a systematic ways of further devaluing of our Naira. from economic
point of view it is suicidal to do such a thing, because it is of no benefits
to a common man but instead lower the purchasing capacity of the naira, thereby
making it worthless like that of Ghana and Benin Republic Currencies.
Did you share my views? and what are your own views?
Re: N5000 Notes Introduction A Way To Further Devalue Naira by frederick106(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Yeah it devalues d naira bUt look @ it from d other perspective. It is an avenue for u and me to make more money if u understand wat I mean

(1) (Reply)

First Thing To Do On Monday Morning / If You Do This You’re A Certified Twitter Addict / Is This The Most Terrifying Prank Ever?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.