Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

State With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / State With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate (2971 Views)

Rivers Has Highest HIV/AIDS Rate – FG / Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria / The Top 10 US States With The Highest HIV/STD Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate by Morgan1092(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2012
Hey NL! Am a serving Corp member in Benue State, but b4 i left 4 my NYSC i was told dat Benue State has d highest HIV/AIDS victims. But recently i hav so many bitches dia buying my swags, but am scared on what i heard. PLS WHAT'S UR VIEWS... No insults
Re: State With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate by haychPee(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2012
Guy u beta play safe...am scared here too...am in cross river!!!
Re: State With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate by leyom234: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2012
I served in Cross River State in near Ogoja. The two states share a border somewhere around Ogoja and they both seem to lead the HIV/AIDS cases in Country. In the village where I served, boys there would point at some people within the Village that have been spotted at antiretroviral collection points which suggests they have the curse. You two should please be careful. I
Re: State With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate by leyom234: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2012
I served in Cross River State in near Ogoja. The two states share a border somewhere around Ogoja and they both seem to lead the HIV/AIDS cases in Country. In the village where I served, boys there would point at some people within the Village that have been spotted at antiretroviral collection points which suggests they have the curse. You two should please be careful.
Re: State With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate by haychPee(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2012
leyom234: I served in Cross River State in near Ogoja. The two states share a border somewhere around Ogoja and they both seem to lead the HIV/AIDS cases in Country. In the village where I served, boys there would point at some people within the Village that have been spotted at antiretroviral collection points which suggests they have the curse. You two should please be careful.

Am in Itigidi at Abi LG bt doin d copas wudn't b bad bro?
Re: State With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate by Morgan1092(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2012
Tank u all 4ur response

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Buttocks Enlargement / See How To Permanently Cure Ulcer And Diabetes With Moringa Leaf / How To Make Scent Leaf Tea: Health Benefits And Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.