Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Small Business Opportunities In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Business Opportunities In Nigeria (1113 Views)

Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Business Opportunities In Nigeria by eyems: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2012
Small Business Opportunities in Nigeria

While there are untapped business opportunities in every industry, this article will be pointing out the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria. If you are non-Nigerian or you’re a Nigerian in Diaspora wishing to start a business in Nigeria; then you will find this list of fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria very useful.

A lot of things have been said about my country Nigeria and her harsh business terrain. If you are a non-Nigerian entrepreneur or a Nigerian in Diaspora; then this is my take about starting or doing business in Nigeria. If you are an experienced serial entrepreneur or an entrepreneur with guts; then you should know that one of the best places to invest your money and build a business is in a developing terrain.

Nigeria is a developing country and one of the best places to invest or build a business is in a developing environment. Though the risk is high, so also is the reward. Like I said; if you are an entrepreneur with guts to take on business challenges like Richard Branson; then this article is for you.

If you are hungry for entrepreneurial ideas and information; then sit back, grab a cup of coffee and read on as I present with you a detailed list of 15 fastest growing small business ideas and opportunities in Nigeria.
http://www.nigerianewsvilla.com/recharge-card-printing-business-in-nigeria-how-to-start-it/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sharetori Wants To Pay You For Local Content - No Jokes! / End / At What Age Did you Make Your 1st Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.