Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum (941 Views)

What Is That Thing You Dislike About Your Parents Character / Things Married People Dislike About Their Partners / Things You Dislike About Your Father! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by cdamsel(f): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
No offence 2 my mother bt If there is 1 thing I don't like about my mother is dat she cld b a control freak.she wants everytin done exactly d way she wants it,if it isn't dat,then u didn't do it right.I knew hw 2 cook only when I went on holiday to an uncle's house after secondary school about entering the university,cos dat was the 1st time i ever cooked on my own,I just knew d steps in my head bt neva tried it out @ home cos my mum was scared I wld spoil d entire meal.I cld do simple things like boil rice,make eba etc bt stuffs like soup & stew were off limits 4 me.hahahahah.wats yours?
Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
cdamsel: No offence 2 my mother bt If there is 1 thing I don't like about my mother is dat she cld b a control freak.she wants everytin done exactly d way she wants it,if it isn't dat,then u didn't do it right.I knew hw 2 cook only when I went on holiday to an uncle's house after secondary school about entering the university,cos dat was the 1st time i ever cooked on my own,I just knew d steps in my head bt neva tried it out @ home cos my mum was scared I wld spoil d entire meal.I cld do simple things like boil rice,make eba etc bt stuffs like soup & stew were off limits 4 me.hahahahah.wats yours?

Rather than creating a thread on Nairaland for this, why not try to have a conversation with your mother. Tell her how you really feel about what she does and tell her WHY YOU HATE IT. I feel threads such as this one are juvenile because it makes no sense to have the person right in front of you there but instead you choose to create a thread on a forum under an anonymous moniker to talk about how much you hate or dislike what this person does.
Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by cdamsel(f): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
I gueSs some1's sense of humour got lost in NL.if u didn't c,there was a laf @ d end.mtchewwww.funny enough its sometin we tease her about in d house so shut it cos u don't know jack.

1 Like

Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by Chubhie: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2012
For flogging shege outta me...She had a special cane for me then but the funniest thing was after beating me, she will do things to bribe me and the resentment i have will just magically vanish. I look back now and laugh off the whole stuffs with her and remind her how she dealt with me o.Mothers love.
Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by OmoAlata(f): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
cdamsel: wats yours?

Her curses. Any little offence and she will grab her chest and her crotch and curse. "Unless you didn't suck these or come out of this" FFS shocked
Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
cdamsel: I gueSs some1's sense of humour got lost in NL.if u didn't c,there was a laf @ d end.mtchewwww.funny enough its sometin we tease her about in d house so shut it cos u don't know jack.

I don't think this has to do with having a sense of humor. A laugh at the end does not remove from the fact that what you are doing is coming on a public forum to discuss something that you ought to deal with in your personal life.
Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by violent(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
Childish!

I'm not sure where the humor's to be seen in this topic.
Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by cdamsel(f): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
Omo Alata:

Her curses. Any little offence and she will grab her chest and her crotch and curse. "Unless you didn't suck these or come out of this" FFS shocked
hahahahaha,no kidding
Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by cdamsel(f): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I don't think this has to do with having a sense of humor. A laugh at the end does not remove from the fact that what you are doing is coming on a public forum to discuss something that you ought to deal with in your personal life.
personal life ke?did I tell u I am a damaged child?abeg waka well,mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by nikkyshyne(f): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
There is nothing wrong with the topic as far as I am concerned. Our parents are not perfect. It is a thing we cannot deny. Talking about it publicly doesn't make us damaged or portraying them in bad light. We love our parents still even with those imperfections.

As for me, I hate the fact that she left me for heaven when I was still quite young. angry

1 Like

Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by RoyalRoy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Get the hell out of the thread if you don't find it good enough for your ego. Sometimes I wonder what is happening to people like you in real life, and you bring ur frustrations here. Na by force make u comment. Kobojunkie indeed....soon u go be Naira junkie.

1 Like

Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by RoyalRoy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
I always adore my mum but sometimes she gets to remind you of all your past sins. She will remind you of all the wrongs u've done in one breadth. It makes me mad and angry when she keeps referring to past occurrences. But hey....she will always and forever be my darling mum.

1 Like

Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by cdamsel(f): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
nikkyshyne: There is nothing wrong with the topic as far as I am concerned. Our parents are not perfect. It is a thing we cannot deny. Talking about it publicly doesn't make us damaged or portraying them in bad light. We love our parents still even with those imperfections.

As for me, I hate the fact that she left me for heaven when I was still quite young. angry
thanks nikky,help me tell dem oh,may her soul rest in peace.
Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
Royal Roy:
Get the hell out of the thread if you don't find it good enough for your ego. Sometimes I wonder what is happening to people like you in real life, and you bring ur frustrations here. Na by force make u comment. Kobojunkie indeed....soon u go be Naira junkie.

um . . .. child, this has nothing to do with an Ego. Like you, little boy, I am expressing my opinion on a forum. If you do not like it, rather than throw a tantrum, you can take your own advice and "get to hell" . . . it is really that simple.
Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by cdamsel(f): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
Kobojunkie:

um . . .. child, this has nothing to do with an Ego. Like you, little boy, I am expressing my opinion on a forum. If you do not like it, rather than throw a tantrum, you can take your own advice and "get to hell" . . . it is really that simple.
ve u taken ur meds 2day?*smh*
Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
cdamsel: ve u taken ur meds 2day?*smh*

You mean the poison you prepared for me or something for questioning the maturity level in this ? ??
Re: 1 Thing U Dislike About Ur Mum by OmoAlata(f): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
nikkyshyne: We love our parents still even with those imperfections.

I beg to differ cool

(1) (Reply)

A Set Of Twins Born 11.55pm 31/12/12 And 12.05am 01/01/13 Separately. / The Secret Sin Of Children / Double Tragedy Hits Edo Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.