Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Esquire Short Story Contest 2012 - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Esquire Short Story Contest 2012 (1251 Views)

Participate In The 2012 FSDE International Essay Contest On Poverty Eradication / Enter The 2012 FSDE International Essay Contest On Poverty Eradication / Story Writing Competitions For Kids 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esquire Short Story Contest 2012 by Orikinla(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
The 2012 Esquire and Aspen Writers' Foundation Short Short Fiction Contest
Writing short is harder than writing long. Everything matters. An entire narrative — a life, a death, a drink, a fling — must be bent into the space of a poem. Beat these 79-word stories, from ten of our favorite writers, by submitting your own here and you could win a trip to New York City and a scholarship to Aspen Summer Words 2013. See the full rules here.

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/fiction/fiction-contest-0612#ixzz24ZbSpZ9V
Re: Esquire Short Story Contest 2012 by Jcob(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada who have reached the age of majority in their state or province of residence at time of entry, unless otherwise stated in the specific Promotion. Void in Quebec Province and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, Aspen Writers' Foundation and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
Re: Esquire Short Story Contest 2012 by beauz(f): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
Jcob: 4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada who have reached the age of majority in their state or province of residence at time of entry, unless otherwise stated in the specific Promotion. Void in Quebec Province and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, Aspen Writers' Foundation and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
ambiguos I must say
Re: Esquire Short Story Contest 2012 by adekemisayo(f): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2012
Why is the competition not opened to people in other countries, for example, Nigeria.I am actually interested and I have written a 79-words fiction already but when I logged in to read other instructions, I realized I am not eligible.
Re: Esquire Short Story Contest 2012 by knowjesus: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
My question is why it was posted here. What are we, of nairaland supposed to do with this infor, when our nairaland is full of Niegrians mostly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Writing Online / Closed / Peoples' Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.